Doubt

This wasn't the first time Von had thought about it. Every time they did something mildly dangerous it always seemed to warn them.
The ones knew that they had something against them from the drawings they did like when they used to take the eye of Veal off of the wall. These days they would leave it almost as if making Von doubt If it was exposing the orbs workings or fake
but they didn't seem to know their exact plan yet.

As they moved the crystals around outside of the protective bag bhb had put them in panic came to them in a wave of blue, the kind that ran across the beaches while their eyes sunk into night.
Von only took the crystals out in the room but they needed to see if it felt different outside and if the plan would work.
someoneagain had said that he found a way out of the orbs control. Von had to work on the plan and finish things off before they could leave. There was still a ban on gathering with people outside of your family.
Did the ones know they were trying to gather people to escape? It couldn't last forever so now was time to plan.
They hoped He could figure a way out because they didn't know if they could deal with staying here for so long.
The hope of leaving stopped them accepting their future and instead gave them hope. The unknown was welcoming to Von.

since Someoneagain had left part of the hope had gone with it but now part of them was carried with someone else and it wasn't all up to Von on their own they hoped they didn't forget. hoping that they didn't come to tell them it was hopeless Von grabbed out another crystal and started thinking up ways to escape.
They had known this place for years that no matter where they went even at the river alone they seemed to go back to the ones ways, something lead them to keep conforming.
They needed to find a way for Veal to mean something to them again. They needed to build Veal so as many of them could leave as possible.

21 pilots album stressed out with the eatfe track being doubt
it actually started off as a (parts to fit in) but i was listening to blurry face and it came on and i thought hey. you know what that works so yeah. also there's more written about this one but the person its written about might read it and yeah.

the story part is meant to sound like the song yes
because i slap all the parts to fit in together but ive slapped it into a quick to consume format that y'all get to see.

anyway the rest of the songs that i might write about are here
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/293RrgGn8HzVSybpex700x?si=_dzV3U7US8OAJ-k5610xxQ