God of an empty room

There they were.
filled with a world ready to share. Ready to show others to the world.
awaiting the moment open minds would rush in they stood. Their world stood still.
maybe they were caught up learning things for their own.
every tick of the clock broke a lock and let the world leak. The words became scrambled incomprehensible they had to start now. They had to put it into the world.
and though no one awaited to collect the knowledge they begun.
they couldn't let it run out they couldn't let it be lost. Leaving the world there in twists and turns but only silence they earn. And as the teacher learns. Their only student was themselves they continued leaving the patterns of their world.
a hand reached up.
a hand. Of another's.
asking a simple question the teacher began to write and show them the ways of the world. The student began to copy it down copy it around.
but then they were gone.
the teacher was alone. But they weren't done. There was still a race to run. There was still a world to show them.
but they were alone. A God of an empty room.

inspired by a tik tok where a teacher was teaching to an empty room until a student came.
ill see if i can find the tik tok