Yup

"You put spiders

"You put spiders.... Up your ass?" Frank asked once they were all out.

"Uuh.. yeah.. I had read about it online. People said it felt really good." Gerard blushed in embarrassment and Frank kissed his cheek.

"You're so pretty with your face all red like that," He told the older man. "Did it feel as good as you hoped?"

"Even better." He giggled.

Frank grabbed his boyfriend's ass. "But you touched yourself without my permission." Gerard knew what he meant by this and his eyes widened.

"I-I'm sorry, sir. I-I didn't m-mean to."

"But you still did so you know what that means. Get on your knees."

He obeyed and knelt down on the floor. Frank grabbed the others hair and pulled it. "Mouth open." He did as told.

Frank put his hard dick on his mouth and held the others head still while he fucked his throat. "Such a good little whore for me." He murmured.

Gerard tried to slip his hand down to his dick to jack himself off but was stopped By a slap in his face from Frank. "Don't even fucking think about touching yourself. Bend over the desk. Now."

Once Gerard moved, Frank walked over to him and smacked his ass. He covered his c0ck in lube then pushed in. Gerard felt the pain from the large size and the knot in his stomach tightened as he came closer to his climax.

Frank snapped his hips back and forth as they both let out loud moans. The door slammed open and they heard Mikey's voice. "WILL YOU TWO FUCK QUIETLY AT LEAST SO I DON'T HAVE TO HEAR YOU!" He yelled at them.

"Mmhm. sorrry, Mikes." Gerard mumbled.

Mikey then left and slammed the door shut behind him. Frank came in Gerard's ass with a loud moan which earned a yell in response from Mikey. The younger man wrapped his hand around the younger's member and wAnked him off.

"P-please."

"CUm for me bAby."

And then he did. Frank kissed the back of his neck and they cleaned up then cuddled and fell asleep in each others embrace.

My dad just fucking said g note

BLAME QUARANTINE