Introducing:

My name is Emily Parker and I don't have a middle name so it's just Emily.

I am 19 years young and I have a youtube channel, I started when I was 15. I now have over 4 million subscribers and I love every single one of them. I try to connect with my 'fans' as much as possible. I love them. The video's I make are about lifestyle, make-up, fashion and first impressions. I sometimes do tags and challenges too but I only do these when I'm with someone.
My vlogchannel has 2 million subscribers, I upload a vlog once in a while. Most of the time when I went to events or went out and stuff...
I don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend, yes, I'm bi. But I have a huge crush on this girl my little sister is a fan of, but that's my little secret.
Something about my sister and family, by the way. My sisters name is Dani, she's 14. She doesn't looks like me at all.. My moms name is Kim and she's 39. I do look a lot like her. My dad past away two years ago in a train accident. We still miss him so much...

Something else you would like to know...? Oh, I have brown eyes and brown hair. Maybe that's interesting. Also, I live in London and I freaking love that.
I have some hobbies, I love sporting and acting. Youtube is one of my hobbies too, ofcourse. I sometimes sing too, write songs and I play guitar but I don't think that's something for me. I listen to Ed Sheeran a lot, I saw him in concert twice, he's amazing. I also listen, not that I listen to it when I'm on my own, to this girl Dani is fan of too because our rooms are just one door away from eachother.. She has a strong voice and some songs always make me cry.
I work really hard for the things I want, I never give up. I think I got that from my dad, he never gave up either. Dani and my mom aren't like that and that's okay, I don't need them to make my own dreams come true.

---------------------------------------a/n:
i'm uploading the first chapter when this one has 5 votes! 😚