1.

Chapter 1.

"OH MY GOD LOOK AT HOW PERFECT SHE IS" "Jesus Dani, be quiet please." "But just look at the TV, Emily!" She jumps up and down and points at the TV. I give her a look and then turn around to the TV, "Oh, it's your girl again." I look at how the girl is performing, she is so pretty.. And she puts so much energy in it, I love it. "My girl? I wish she was my girl! That girl is Demetria Devonne Lovato, Emily!" "I know, you've told me way too many times." I turn back to my phone. I post a selfie I took yesterday on my instagram and like some pics on fanaccounts. I love to see them freak out because I liked their picture. I smile. "Dani, turn the TV volume down please." "But just listen to her voice! My gooodddd" I roll my eyes, lock my phone and sit down next to her. "You have to admit." "Admit what?" "She can sing and she is beautiful." I look at the screen, "She is beautiful.." "Told ya" she turns the volume down, but she's still watching with a big smile on her face. I look at her and smile, "Will she come here?" "What do you mean?" "With a tour?" "Oh, yes.." she looks sad. "I asked mom to get me tickets, they go on sale in twenty minutes, but she said no.." "I'm sorry.." I kiss her cheek, " I'm going to take a shower." She nods and I get up, grab my phone and go upstairs.

I open my laptop and go to Demi Lovato's site, 15 minutes till they go on sale. I will get Dani two tickets if I can get them. I go through the site and look at some photo's, it's such a beautiful woman.. The 15 minutes go by really fast and I am ready to buy the tickets. I watch the countdown and when it's on 0:00 I press 'buy'. I bite my lip and wait for what's coming next... "OH MY GOD!" I smile at my screen, I just bought two VIP tickets for my little sister. She is going to be so happy! I do a little dance then I close my laptop and get under the shower. After the shower I get on my laptop again, just watching some youtube video's. "Dani, Emily, dinner is ready!" I close my laptop and go downstairs, should I ask my mom first about the tickets.. I sit down at the kitchentable as Dani walks in. "Mommm, why can't I go." "Dani, enough." She shrugs and sits down, mom brings the food in and we start eating. "Dani?" She looks up, "Yea?" "When does Demi get here?" "November third but tickets are probably sold out by now, plus I can't go anyway." she looks at mom. "Mmh" I say, "Would you like to meet her?" "Would I like? I would die if I met her!" "Dani, voice" my mom says without looking up from her plate, she probably already knows where this is heading to. "Die? Oh well, then we can't go cause I don't wanna lose my little sister.." "Emily!" I smile, "I bought two VIP tickets for us babe!" "Oh my god, EMILY!" She jumps up and hugs me very tight, mom looks up from her plate and gives me a smile. I smile back and give Dani a kiss on her cheek. "Soooo, who are you going with?" She sits back down and I continue eating. "Mmh, what about, ehm, YOU!" "Really? Don't you wanna take one of your friends?" "They're not fan of Demi and you bought the tickets, you deserve it." "Awe, thanks babe. We will have fun!" "Two more weeksss!" I smile at her and finish my plate.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀•••
"Wanna watch a movie?" I look up from my phone and look at Dani who is holding the box with DVD's. "Ehm, sure. What can I choose?" I throw my phone next to me and turn to her. "21 Jump Street, The Maze Runner or The Hunger Games?" "That's a hard one tho, I haven't seen The Hunger Games 2 yet so, do you have that one?" "I got it for my birthday, so yes" she turns it on and sits down next to me. "Wait, do we want popcorn?!" I sit straight. "Mom is making it before she goes" "Where is sh- oh, the dinner" Dani nods. I lay back down, my head on Dani's shoulder. "Here girls, I will be back around eleven" she gives us both a kiss and leaves. "PARTYYYYY" "Dani. Shh, I wanna watch the movie" "You're so boringgggg" she says while filling her mouth with popcorn. "Yea, and you're disgusting!" I push her away, but she starts throwing popcorn at me. "Dani, behave!" "Behave? Never heard of it." she laughs and continues throwing food at me. "You're so gonna regret this" I get up, Dani starts running and I follow her. "Get here you little bitch!" "Don't call me a bitch!" "Fine, but come over here!" I hear footsteps from behind, I turn around, bam. I wipe the cream out of my eyes, "No, you, did. NOT!" Her laugh fills the kitchen and I can't help it but I burst into laughing too. "Where did this cake come from?" I laugh and clean my face. "I bought it yesterday, for this!" she laughs really hard and I throw some little pieces cake I get of my face at her. "You planned this?!" "Yes!" "Bitch" We laugh and she helps me clean the livingroom and kitchen. "Hey, Dan?" "Mmh?" "Do you wanna film a challenge?" "Which one?" "What about the dizzy challenge?" "I know that one, let's do it!" "Okay, I'll get my lamps and camera."