Chapter 4 (Mark)

Hey Everyone chapter 4 is here and I'll probably post chapter 5 tomorrow, it depends on if I finish editing chapter 5 tonight or tomorrow. 

Mark

"Well while it's nice that you got it running, we don't exactly all fit in there do we." I say to Sam.

"Yeah, you're right, but I mean at least we have something right." Sam sighs out while cleaning the grease off his hands with a dirty rag.

"Why don't we try to find a car or something on the street to use?" Alice chimes in from the passenger seat of the car where she is fiddling with the radio trying to find a good station that isn't just static.

"That's a good idea, what do you think Sam, can we find one that is still in good condition?" I ask, not really knowing much about cars myself.

"I mean I'm sure we can find something the biggest problem would be finding the keys to whatever we find." Sam says thinking about it.

"We should try to ask around see if anyone has a big enough car first before we look at the streets, might save us a lot of time." I say.

"Let's do it then. Hey everyone, come over here real quick!" Sam shouts out across the garage.

Once everyone gathers around, I quickly start off the meeting "Alright guys, so we got the truck running, but we won't all fit. So, we need to find another car to use, does anyone have a four-door car, preferably a newer one, that we can use?"

"We have an old civic, but it barely runs in the best of times, I doubt it will even start in this weather." Jake says looking at his brother while Stephanie and Michael both shake their heads.

"Daniel, what about you?" I ask looking over at him.

"I don't drive, I mean I know how to drive I just haven't gotten my license yet." He says sheepishly.

"Alright then, in that case, we will need to find one on the street, any volunteers to come with me? We will be taking the truck, so I'll need at least one other person to come." I explain.

I'm barely done talking when Vince raises his hand and says, "I'll help, it's better than sitting around here doing nothing."

I just nod at him as Alice chimes in, "Well, it was my idea so I'm in too." She says also volunteering.

"Well, I guess I gotta go too since I know the most about cars, don't want you guys to pick out a bad one after all." Sam says as he gets into the driver seat of the truck.

"Alrighty then, we will be back as soon as we can." I say dismissing everyone as I walk towards the car.

"I call shotgun!" Alice shouts out from the car already in the passenger seat.

"Alright, Alice get out of the car if you want shotgun, unless you want me to just push you to the middle next to Sam." I say while chuckling a bit.

"I'd rather be squished into a door then sit next to him, he smells like oil." Alice says pinching her nose and waving her hand in front of her face as she gets out of the car.

"Hey, I'll have you know some people happen to like the smell of motor oil." Sam says defensively while pouting.

"Alright, you're next to Sam better to have the two kids next to each other after all." I say to Vince while laughing at Sam.

"Hey, don't lump me in with him he's way more childish then I am." Vince cries out, making us all burst out laughing again as he slides into the seat next to Sam.