Chapter 1

My left foot were stamping following the beat that is thundering in el paraninfo, my hands are busy adjusting the mode dial and shifting through the focus ring of my digital camera.

I took a few shots to check the proper lighting and hues. Is flat light enough? Or the split light? I deeply sighed.

I let my camera hanged around my neck and removed the lollipop that is resting in my mouth for minutes.

Just kiss me baby
And tell me twice
That you're the one for me

The way you make me feel
You really turn me on

I slightly banged my head following the beat of my favorite song, carefully not showing how I'm enjoying the music here in el paraninfo.

Students from Accounting are scattered everywhere, busy preparing for their theatre play later.

Boys were busy carrying plastic chairs, others were hanging props in the platform, the remaining are busy wearing their costumes, putting different embellishments and ornaments on their body, others were putting hues and pigments on their faces professionally.

My eye wandered until it reached on a man I caught staring at me.

He blinked, stunned that I caught him, I didn't even notice how near he is in front of me, from leaning on the platform, I stood proud and faced him.

Prim and proper, two words to describe him.

However, his face was beyond angelic to describe.

His eyes is so innocent like it haven't stained of any sin and lust, almond shape surrounded with long thick lashes that I envy so much with brows that were emphasised. His nose were so pointed and delicate, his cleft above his lips is so deep that it complements his coral peaked cupid bow lips, God knows how much it was tempting.

To everyone that doesn't believe in angels. It's true, and it's in front of me.

He is so soft, I don't even know how can I make him hard.

I chuckled from what I'm thinking. This angel from I don't know what heaven, is making me crazy.

That fast Flegrei? Unbelievable.

I raised my brow, while he weirdly glanced at me.

"Flegrei De Asis?" He carefully asked.

"Campi" Campi? I snorted on my mind.

That's so fucking virgin Flegrei, what the fuck is happening to you? Getting all whipped from this nerd boy?

He nodded slightly.

"I'll be with you later, I'm the director and script writer of this play."

I nodded, eyes widened and mouth shaped in astonishment. It's pretty obvious, he's the smart, genius, golden boy, sweetheart of the Complutence University of Valencia.

I rolled my eyes, mahirap 'to abutin.

So may balak ka Flegrei? Hell will break loose De Asis.

I glanced at his ID hoping to know his name, but unfortunately my vision's too cloudy.

He glanced at his ID too, caught where I'm staring.

"Tobias" He breathed, like music in my ears.

I nodded, a strong name for a delicate boy like him? Maybe I can call him Tobi? Pretty much sounds like a baby right?

Disgusting Flegrei this is farfetched from your character.

"Thank you pala, you agreed to capture photos for the play later." He innocently smiled.