Chapter 2: Continuation(my invented word:) - Lighting The Spark

It was Jack. He was staring at me with a worried look on his face. That's all I remembered before everything disappeared.

I Suddenly found myself staring straight into hazel brown eyes that belonged to Jack! I was like this is not so not happening! And as I was regaining the feeling of my surroundings I noticed that my lips were touching his and he was breathing into me. Suddenly everything that had happened clicked! I remembered the falling and the blacking out, then I realized what he was doing. He was resuscitating me by the mouth. I then opened my eyes all the way and saw that there were a few other people in the room.

Suddenly a very familiar voice spoke out in an irritated voice, 'Jack, you can stop now, she's come back.'

It was Jack's girlfriend. Oh.Oh. this might mean trouble.

'Yeah, the prince saved sleeping beauty', said another sarcasticand slightly irritated andd maybe even jealous voice.

Oh my, it was Zach. Of all people. Why was he in here? He'd never been one to pay that much attention to me, apart from a quick smile, a few laughs, and help when I needed it. He was kindv'e like a brother to me. Hey that's why he was here. Get yourself together Chelsea, I told myself.

Finally, Jack moved to the side as I felt two people help me up. I looked to see two of my best friends, Chanelle and Luna. I was so relieved to see them. I noticed that we (zach, jack, jack's girlfriend(fiona) , Chanelle and Luna) were the only people in the room. Wait where we? 

'Where are we?' I asked.

'Your In the Hospital' they all responded at the same time.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! WILL CONTINUE: BTW STARTING FROM NOW; THERE WILL PROBABLY BE NO MORE BLOGS SORRY! SO WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!?!?