Chapter 2 1/2*Continuation of Lighting The Spark*

'Chelsea Myers' came a voice. I turned around to see a nurse holding a clipboard. 

'So I see that you've come back, well may I speak to you? only 2 people may stay during our talk.' She stated.

'Um, yes, I mean, of c--ourse.' I stuttered. 

I turned around and just as Jack and Zach were about to say something, Fiona said as-a-matter-of-factly,' Chanelle and Luna can stay with Chelsea.'

'Right?' she asked me, chanelle and luna, with an edge to her voice.

'Yeah, sure we'd love too.' They replied.

'Fine with me.' I agreed. It was more than fine, I felt way more comfortable with them. I mean the with the boys it might've been a bit awkward and definitely not Fiona. So....

As everyone left the room the nurse pointed to the seats implying for us to sit down.

'So you might be wondering what happened' she beggined formaly.

I just nodded.

'I have been imformed that a boy accidently spilled some liquid that he had been using in Science class, onto your hair by accident as he bumped into you. From witnesses I have heard that then you started to feel week and shortly fainted. You may be wondering as to why you fainted' She implored looking at me through her spectacles.

I just nodded again, to show I was listening. 

'Well we have now discovered that the cause of that was, because you have a very rare allergy to scinco chemicals.' she said very dramatically.

She looked to me to see my reaction, I remained emotionless. What was so shocking about hat?

Then she left the room which gave me enough time to have a little girl talk. Before I could even get a word out, Luna burst out 'Oh my goodness! You would not believed what happen!' 

'It was so hysterical, shocking and also so romantic' Chanelle added with faraway look in her eyes.

I rolled my eyes.

'but trouble is coming with that Fiona and with Jack and Zach.' Luna finished with big inocent baby brown eyes.

'Why what trouble?' I asked suddenly curious. ' Please tell me everything, I'm desperate to know!' What had really happened after I blacked out and why did Fiona and Zach look so stingy, while Jack looked extremely happy? 

'Well-', started Luna. 

Suddenly the door burst open to reveal two relieved faces, her mum and dad. 

'Oh, Honey we were so worried!' exclaimed Chelsea's mum.

'Sweetie, are you okay?' asked her dad with more normality in his voice.

A doctor stepped in and got her parents to fill out a couple of forms out before they lead me toward  the door, because I was still a bit unsteady. 

'Thankyou girls for staying with Chelsea.' she said politely and cheery as usual.

Before they left Chanelle adn Luna made her call and text motions and she nodded and smiled as she got in the car. Oh, how long would she have to wait till what had happened would be revealed to her?!?

CLIFFHANGER!! HAHAH! SO WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN NOW?!?!? PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!! LOVE ALL MY FANS! I NEED 5COMMENTS THIS TIME BEFORE I WILL CONINUE! I SHALL AWAIT YOUR COMMENTS!! TA-DA!::)))))