Chapter 3 1/2 Hospital Biz......

So as I was eating some yummy chocolate cookies! I mean super yummy! Well anyway Chanelle and luna, on our conference call, continued to tell me about what happened while I was out of it.

They said that in the ambulance, the paramedics were the ones' keeping an eye on me and the others were pretty much at the other end of the ambulance. They told me that then the funniest thing started to happen. All along the right side and the left side of the ambulance was basically a long bench and This is what happened:

Jack scooted along the bench a bit in the direction where I was.

'What are you doing?' Zach asked eyebrows raised.

'What's it to you ZACH?' Jack  responded chin up. Fiona hadn't noticed anything, since she was texting somone on her mini I-Touch.

'Nothing, just curious! Geese, your Grumpy!' Zach said just as proudly. 

'Well maybe I am! So? It's your fault! Your getting on my nerves!' He hissed.

'Am not!' - Zach

'ARe too!'- Jack

'AM Not!'- Zach

'ARE Too!'- Jack

'AM NOt!'- Zach

'ARE T-'

'What is wrong with y'all today? Stop screaming, your giving me a Migrain!' Fiona told them off.

They both crossed their arms.

'it's your fault' Jack whispered to Zach.

'Yours!'  Zach whispered back.

'YOUrs!'- Jack.

'YOU.'- Zach

Fiona cut him off by swerving her pony tail violently toward them and was giving them the look.

You know the look that chic girls give when they mean buisness. They squint their eyes real mean, thinking that they can hypnotise them or melt their heads or something like that. 

Anyway then they both pursed their lips, showing that they understood.

Then Jack scooted further towards me. Then Zack shuffled over too. Then Jack. Then Zach. Jack. Zach. Suddenly Chanelle and Luna erupted with giggles, because since Jack and Zach  were staring each other down, since they were on opposite benches they weren't watching where they were going,so they ended up toppled over some paramedics who looked at them as if they were nuts. Sequently Fiona caught on.

She sighed heavily, stood up and put her hands on her hips. She shook her finger in a little no-no way.

' What are y'all doing now? Why are yall so obsessed with having to be right beside Chelsea?!? She's not dying you know.'

Then everything seem to sink in a bit, as we were getting out of the ambulance.

' Wait a second Jack! Do you like Chelsea?'  Fiona glared at him.

'Ya do you?' Questioned Zach who had overhead and was leaning in closer beside them.

'None of Your Beezwax!' Jack replied turning to look at Zach who looked disturbed.

'So you do?!' Fiona stared at him in disbelief.

'Well no, I mean ye-, i mean no, I mean...'

Fiona flipped her hair and sashayed off absolutely furious! 

Jack look distressed and Zach looked wrathfull.

'What a Jerk.' Said Zach shaking his head.

'Your just Jealous, you know that Chelsea likes me.' commented Jack with a smirk.

'Why would she like a player like you, I've at least got some good qualities?.' Zach shot back.

'I'm not a player, it's not my fault that all the girls like me. Anyway, so you like her.' - Jack

'Yeah, so what if I do, I'm sure Chelsea likes me way better than you.'- Zach

'Oh, it's on!'- Jack said getting agitated.

'You better believe it!' Replied Zach with as much force, but deep down he was a little unsure about himself. I mean he had never actually told anybody about his real feelings for, he probably had never shown it, but soon he would have too. oh oh.

PS TO READERS: LEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT WRITTEN FROM CHELSEASE POINT OF VIEW (POV).SHE KNOWS NOTHING YET ABOUT THE FEELINGS THAT ANY OF THE CHARACTERS HAD PERSONALLY. SHE JUST KNOWS THE STORY FROM CHANELLE AND LUNA'S POV'S. SHE ONLY SO FAR KNOWS THAT THEY THINK THAT THE TWO BOYS LIKE HER, BECAUSE THEY SECRETLY OVERHEARD EVERYTHING!