Chapter 3- What Happened

As soon as I got home I called Channelle and Luna, beggining them to tell me what happened. And then I found out. The News shocked me! Channelle and Luna had told me that after I had fainted, Zach, had come over to try and help me and this is how it went:

'Hey, is she okay?' Zach had said coming over toward Jack who was holding me.

'Yes, she's fine, I've got her' Replied Jack just as cooly and started loosening my tight belt, so that I would have more air to breath.

'Here, I can help you.' Zach had replied trying to take me out of Jack's arms.

'I said I'm allright, take your FREAKING arms off of her!' Jack said warningly.

'Dude! I was just trying to help! Chill!, why are you all of the sudden so possesive? Huh?' Zack crossed his arms angrily.

'Why should you care?!' Jack Retorted, his voice getting higher.

Then came along Fiona,(Jack's Girlfriend), who had almost heard everything since they had started to make a scene.

'OMG! What is wrong with you two, it's just Chelsea Myers. It's not like a big deal or anything- Fiona scorned.

Jack interrupted her ' She happens to be my friend.'

'Mine too!' Zach Nodded.

'Since when is she yours?!' -Jack

'Since when is she yours?!'- Zach

'Since-'

'Shut up both of you! Let me just call the parymedics!' She told them.' Geese, all of this over Chelsea!' she mumbled to herself, clearly frustrated.

From what I hear, both Jack and Zach stayed right by my side till the parymedics came and on the ambulance. Chanelle and Luna hadn't known about the incident till they heard the sirens so they jumped on too. Of course, Fiona, just had to come, not for my sake, but for Jacks'.

When we arrived at the hospital, that was another long story, as Chanelle and Luna had told me.

VOTE!! AND COMMENT!! OTHERWISE I WONT CONTINUE ANYMORE!! I NEED LOTS OF FEEDBACK GOOD AND BAD!! WHAT DO >YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT OR WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT?!??!??!