𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 [obfuscant]

━━━━━━ GLOOM ;┊paradise in your eyes                 ✧・

━━━━━━ GLOOM ;┊
paradise in your eyes                 ✧・

it's been three days. three long unusual days of seeing y/n out of the normal. for starters, it was painfully obvious that there's something bothering her. she hasn't been rambling like she would normally do, or mess around with her units. y/n's been more strict and more aggressively passionate about planning her dreamfes.

confusing others when she would cover her stress with a famous quote or laughing it off. this was not like her, even everybody in the building knew that. it's an understatement to say, it didn't feel correct for the others to not do anything about it. the astonishingly somber part of this besides y/n's lack of spirit, is hisaki. he knew everything and yet, proceeded to do nothing. anyone would want to believe that he's doing something behind the curtains.

as of right now, y/n followed her cramped scheduled, making sure she was a great assistant to graph designing and clothing lessons. in the largest sewing room, shu picked it himself to work in privately, (and maybe or maybe not, to find out what's going on with y/n's frown), y/n accidentally pinched the tip of her finger during sewing.

shockingly, she merely flinched like a fragile woman. a string of blood dripped down her pointer finger and she chuckled, apologizing to shu afterwards. it was exceptionally concerning to see y/n tease herself, as if she was bullying herself for the fun of it. shu scoffed silently and took the bleeding finger, wearing a transparent glove.

y/n expected to clean her tiny pinch herself, not have shu itsuki patch it up for her. deep deep inside the sophisticated pinket, he simply wanted to feel y/n's hand laying on his. smaller than his, [s/c] and soft. though he couldn't allow himself  get stuck in a daydream. he finished up and took off the glove, thankfully had no blood spilled on it.

"okay. you have ten minutes now because of that. i'd like to spend every second with-"

when shu looked up, y/n's modest face was flushed. most likely because of his doing, holding her hand gently. his mauve irises that were for once gently kind, or his attractiveness it's itself. y/n turned back to sewing, smiling. "why do i think you just wanted to hold my hand? oh, shu~ you oddball..." y/n mocked. it was shu's turn to blush lightly, covering it off with a sarcastic chuckle.

"absolutely..not! i was being genuine! i thought you would mess up if you were to patch yourself. i can see the fatigue all around you, stupid girl." shu taunted, sassily. y/n gaped and turned off the sewing machine, heart skipping a beat. she slowly turned her wheel chair towards his direction, purposely letting him see the disappointment in her face.

"are you saying... i'm...fragile and stupid?"

shu stiffened. y/n cordially waited for his answer, but furrowed her eyebrows to make sure she took him off guard. what did shu really think about her? even y/n wasn't that successful in reading his mysterious aura, or making him spill something about himself. she had to learn more about him from mika, nito, and kiryu. but she knew enough of shu, unbeknownst to him.