18

Donghyucks t shirt was pulled away, as he was push on the the soft silky bed sheets, Mrs Lee's ivory satin curtains blocking the moonlight, the yellow dim light of the lamps dusted over the golden skin. Their eyes yearning for the love they craved for, at first the brunette just felt Marks body over him their necklaces tangling just like their bodies, their skin burning against each other as their lips met, those stubby fingers grabbing harshing onto the olders bare skin as he pushed off the shirt. As fabric fell on the floor, the boys moved in sync, Marks arms touching Haechan in places he should have long ago. He bit and sucked on the soft sweet smelling canvas, Donghyuck bit his lips afraid he might scream so loud, that would bring trouble. But as the olders fingers felt him down and over his baby bump, to his hardening dick to his inner sensitive thighs. His toe nails curled as he arched his pelvic bones high moaning out feverishly. Mark never imagined he would be making love to the boy he had been so imensly in love for like forever.

"A-Ahhh!!" Donghyuck whimpered when Mark bit his sore nipple too hard. But that was already the older males favorite part, the brunettes eyes rolled back in pleasure.

As fingers played with Haechans personal glories their bodys started heating up, beads of sweat appearing. Marks lips kissed him all over, sucking and biting, on an attempt to make this gorgeous beauty his. Rightfully until forever ends.

"M-Markkkkk!" Haechan screamed so loud Mark couldnt stop the forming smirk as he let their members move together. The younger scratched Mark with all the energy he had within.

Mark was going to be with Donghyuck from dusk until dawn, the way the brunettes eyes became huger than they already were when Mark pushed in, his chest heaved with a soft gasp his plump swollen lips agape. Was priceless, their lips met once more, it felt new, all these, being connected, the splitting pain and the clenching tightness too  tempting to stop. The kiss deepened just like how Marks went deeper, hitting past the boys sensitive prostrate. The string of shining saliva pulling them back to the heated kiss.

"H-Harder........" Donghyuck moaned even though it hurt so much, he shamelessly loved it, Mark was someone who made him want more and more. He didnt even know he was prepped, the pleasure too intense to discribe.

"Y-You are pregnant!." Mark chuckled placing those doll like limbs over his shoulder.

"D-Daddyyyy just go h-harder!!!!" Donghyuck screamed which made Marks eyes big and his ears pink with embaressment.

"Uhhh........D-Did you c-call Jeno that? Hyuckie?" Mark nervously asked his heart kinda sinking with hurt.

"No? I donno why I call you that! Maybe I meant the baby wanted Daddy to do Mommy hard?" Donghyuck bursted out giggling his stubby arms patting the baby bump.

"Uhh baby close your eyes hmm?" The brunette giggled again as Mark hovered over him as he started moving again.

"Idiot." The older rolled his eyes smiling right after at the panting beauty.

"That was the second time I ever spoke to the baby." Haechan whispered, The only nodded taking the youngers lips once again as he quickened his space, he was careful not to squash the baby bump.

"M-Marrkkknggghhaaa!!! Markkkkkkkkkk!" And with that the younger came over the olders toned chest. Mark was close to releasing, the boy tried to pull himself out but the brunette pushed himself further up letting the dark haired to fill him up real full.

And on it went, Mark lost all his self control that he had tamed all these years. Donghyuck screamed into the night, as dusk turned to dawn. The moans filled will emotions as they made love again and again, you just couldnt blamed Mark he loved the boy too much.

"S-Stop staring a-at me." Donghyuck whimpered softly as he woke up to the morning  sunlight when Mark opened tje ivory white satin curtains.

"Cant help it. You look gorgeous with my marks on your body." Mark ran an arm through his damp hair with a million dollar smile.

"Truth be told.........I never screamed so loud, neither did I feel so good when Jeno did it...........You are so addictive I keep wanting so much. Why do I love you so much Mark?" Donghyuck rolled on the soft silk sheets, the comforter loose around his naked doll like hourglass frame covering only his butt and dick as his hickey filled body basked under the morning glory.

"Neither do I know why I love you so much Pudu." Mark sipped his coffee with a smile swearing that Donghyuck seemed to have got a glow after the love making.

"Get married already! Did you care about my poor nerves last night? No! By the way you look like a goddess after having sex with Mark. Sweety drink these pankillers before your back starts killing you okay?" Mrs Lee pushed the table tray inside glaring at her son and smiling at her futher son in law.

"Thank you Mrs Lee." Donghyuck shyly sat up not minding if he was butt naked under the covers.

"Its Mom darling. After all we are going to be family soon. Cant wait to go shopping with Jessica for baby clothes." Mrs Lee kissed Donghyuck on the forehead and left squealing to herself.

"Does your mom him Jessica too?" The younger giggled carefully getting off the bed to go  shower but he was clean. "Did you clean me Marco?" Haechan shyly whispered feeling his damp hair. He pulled on a pair of new boxers and Marks shirt as he limped painfully towards Mark his arm under his baby bump.

"Hey Beautiful." Mark opened his arm keeping his pencil on the drawing as Donghyuck sat on his lap. The stubby arms feeling the stratches on the perfect skin.

"I'm yours Mark." Donghyuck smiled his eyes glassy.

"Mine." Whispered Mark giving him a kiss on the lips.