6 Chapter

„Oh, there is something I want to tell you, Minato."
„What is it Haru?"
„Your father comes back today."
Minato's face lifted up and he started crying. He hasn't seen his father for two years now.
„Tou-san comes back today?"
„Yes, didn't you know that?"
„No"
„Maybe he wanted to surprise you. Ah look here he comes with the General of the Army Asano. Minato where are you?"
Haru didn't see Minato, because he was on his way to see his father again.
„TOU-SAN!"
„Minato it's good to see you...!"
He couldn't continue, because he was hugged tightly by his adopted Son. Who was crying right now.
„It's okay Minato. I'm back now." He said hugging him tightly, too.
Minato buried his head into his father's chest. He was happy to see his father again after he was gone for two years now.
„Minato, we decided to take you into the Army, because you finished your Training. You can decide in which Army you want. The Army of the Murasaki-Clan or in the Army of the Hirako-Clan."
„I want to be in your Army Tou-san."
„Then we only have to talk to the General of the Army Yasuo Hirako."
„I heard my name, General."
„Yes, Minato wants to join our Army."
„I see and he completed his training after 9 years, only an hour and a half in his old world. How about we make you a Colonel. It's ninth-highest Rank in the Military."
„I think I want to join so I can be with Tou-san all the time."
„I wish my son would be this loyal. But no he complains all the time how much work he has to do."
„You know I can hear you Dad. And I didn't complain about the work I have to do!"
„Yeah and I created the universe. You always complain about your work or when you lose against me !"
„Tou-san stop making fun of me!"
„I see you later, bye!"
„Don't you think you can get away with this Tou-san!"
( both of them teleported home)

„Well, that was interesting."
„You're right Asano. But Yasuo is right, Asalion complains about his Paperwork. Let's go back Home."
„Minato."
„What is it, Father?"
„You will get your first Mission with your team today. You will meet with them first and get the Mission. Understood?"
„Hai, Tou-san."

Over the next few years Minato and his team went up in the Military and now he is one step below his father.
„Congratulation Minato. I will now appoint you as Lieutenant General Minato Hirako from the Hirako-Military."
„Thank you Tou-san."
Akihiko smiles at Minato. He knew that Minato wanted to hug him so he hugged him tightly first.
„We're going on a mission tomorrow."
„How long will this mission be?"
„3 years. But we will leave our world. We will stay at the place where we found you 12 years ago. We only have to practice at the Clans techniques."
„Understood, Tou-san. I'm glad that you took me in 12 years ago. You're the father I never had. And I hope we can find my son and take him with us. I would be very happy if you could train him. I had a sensei before but I don't want him to train my son."
„Minato, I'm glad that we found you. You're the son I never had and I'm sure we will fin your son. Minato smiles at his adopted father, he is so happy to be his adopted son. Both men hugged each other tightly.
„By the way, your old Senseis will come too. I think you're happy when you meet them. Especially Hayato and Isamu. I bet they want to fight against you. And they will punish you when you make something wrong. Lieutenant General or not. They will. Akiyoshi too." He laughed.
„Why are you telling me this. I'm glad that I don't have to do their exercises but you must remember me." Minato answered very depressedly. At the same time, Naruto was treated badly by his „ parents „