Chapter 5

The next time I woke up I wasnt in the hospital anymore, I was getting really confused, I guess it was because of the pain killers they gave me.

'Shawn?!' I called but no one answered, my heart started racing wondering if I was back at Lyndell's house 'Shaaawn?!' I called again, but this time he came running to see what was going on

'What's wrong?' He asked worried.

'Nothing... I just woke up in a different place, that is all.'

'Oh yeah, sorry' He said smiling 'This is my place, I figured you could stay here, it's small but...'

'It's perfect' I said interrupting him, he smiled and kissed me on the forehead. I looked around and it was small, but it felt like home. It had only one bedroom, the one I was in, a small kitchen and a small bathroom. It was all very organized which had me surprised, I always thought men were much messier than women, but as I look around I realized I am the messier here.

'Do you need anything?' He asked, I nodded negatively. He would just walk around the house fixing some stuff up, tho he looked worried he wouldnt tell me what was wrong. 'I'm trying to figure out more of our plan' He would simply say. He only gave me his full attention when I tried to get out of bed but I was in too much pain. 'HEY! What do you want? I'll get it for ya' 

'I want to pee'

'Oh' He said realizing he couldnt help me at all. So he just helped me out of bed and walked with me to the bathroom.

'Shawn... You know he will find me here, right?'

'Yeah, dont worry, I got it all figured out.'

'I wish you would tell me.'

'Hon, just go have some rest ok? You look tired'

'I'm tired, but...'

'No buts... Go now will you?' He got his attention back to the house, walking around, trying to figure something out, but when he saw I wouldnt move to go to bed, he took me into his arms, against my will, and put me to bed

'Shawn, I'm worried about you...'

'Dont worry ok? I'll be fine'

'Promise?' He nodded and tried to leave, but I was still holding his neck with my hands, not letting him go. He looked me in the eyes and tried to get himself loose, but when he realized it was useless he just leaned forward for a kiss. As our lips touched I felt my whole body burn, he kissed me passionately as he held both of my hands tight. He stopped the kiss as he held my face with both of his hands, I still had bruises from the last time Lyndell hurt me, I could see Shawn's eyes moving to where it was hurt, his face suddenly frowned and he lifted himself up from the bed, leaving me there. 'Shawn?!' I called impatiently.

'Bey, rest.' He told me one more time.

When I woke up, he was gone, I looked everywhere for him, but I couldnt find him, my hear started racing, did he leave for good? What happened to him? Suddenly an old woman appeared through the door.

'Hello honey, I'm Mrs. Lomax I'm here to help you'

'Where's Shawn?'

'Oh I thought you would ask...He told me to tell you that he's fine, no matter what people might say, he's fine, you shouldnt worry'

'Where's he tho?'

'That, honey, I dont know' She was there to take care of me, tho I wanted Shawn, I knew he had sent her and I was still grateful cuz she cooked amazingly, even reminded of my mother's cooking. I think a couple days went by, until she came rushing through the door all sweaty and tired, she would go out for groceries see? She would always come back and scream "Bey, I'm home!" All happy, but today, it was different

'Bey! Bey where are you?!'

'I'm here, Mrs. Lomax, what happened?' I asked, even tho I had an idea of what had happened.

'They are here, hon, they are here'

'Dont worry, I got it all figured out' I said as I held a paper tight into my hands, it was the plan. Shawn had sent it to me a couple of days ago. It was perfect.

'He will hurt you!' I nodded

'I'm used to it' She started crying, we had really hit it off, right now, she was feeling like she was gonna lose me

'They are coming!' She said when she hard loud steps coming from outside and then voices. Suddenly the door was opened by force, it made a loud noise and Mrs. Lomax screamed.

'Hello Bey, how long has it been uh?!' I heard that voice that gave me the chills, it was Lyndell, I looked right at his face and stepped forward 'You are not gonna tell me that you were here against your will are you?'

'Nope, I wont.'

'Good, so you really didnt want to see your husband?'

'Nope, I didnt' His face frowned

'I was gonna say that you were cheating, but then again, I already got my revenge, Shawn is dead. You are coming with me' Without even fighting I walked toward him and he grabbed my arm tight.

'NOOOO!' Mrs. Lomax screamed. I couldnt even tell her to calm down, I was already beeing dragged down the stairs and into the car. First part of the plan almost complete.

------------------------------

Ok guys, sorry it is short and that it took me so long to update, I was traveling! How was your Christmas and New years? 

Well, I hope you enjoy the update! DOnt forget to comment and vote!

Oh and, I've updated this new story, I think you are gonna like it, hopefully!

XO