CHAPTER 22

THE NEXT DAY...

I quickly made my way over to the lifts with all my luggage. I had a 10:00am uber waiting for me downstairs, and I didn't want to be late for my lunch with Colby. I was hoping to patch things up with him, then later have a word with-

''Randy!'' I said looking up at him as the lifts opened.

''Morning Leighla'' he smiled, as if nothing happened ''...you uh, you remember Kimberly right?'' he said, pulling his wife up close to him.

Oh my goodness, I didn't even see her there, their kids too. They looked like the perfect family too...if only the husband wasn't staring down at me right now with lustful eyes...

''Of course'' I beamed, quickly setting my luggage down and shaking her hand ''I loved your dress last night by the way'' I smiled, rolling my luggage inside the lift with them, if only to be polite.

''Thank you Leighla, I loved yours too'' she grinned at me, then began fussing with a motherly tone over something her kids were eating.

''So'' Randy said, in a matter-of -fact tone ''Seth with you?''

I looked up at him, then down at my feet ''No'' I said quietly.

''No bother, I'll catch up with him later'' he grinned.

My heart began to thud...he was going to tell him! Oh God!

I glanced at Kimberly who was knelt down with a pocket tissue wiping chocolate or something off of her kid's fingers, and when I was sure she wasn't looking, I looked back up at Randy...

RANDY POV:

It looked like Leighla was trying to mouth something to me, but I couldn't quite make out what it was. Plus I was just so distracted staring down at her in the cute little low cut top she was wearing. She really was a sight for sore eyes.

She mouthed something to me again, but I just gave her a confused look, and watched as she took out her phone and began typing something in irritation. She glanced at Kimberly again, then turned the phone toward me: WE NEED TO TALK! was what it said.

I slowly looked her up and down, then gave a her a quick nod and a wink.

She blushed as she always did around me, then hurried out the lift as soon as we hit ground level...see you soon baby.

SETH POV:

I kept looking over at Leighla as we drove to the Coliseum arena in Jackson Mississippi for RAW later that night. She looked worried, or maybe it was just me feeling guilty all over again after what Taylor and I had done last night. Even though we were miles apart, the fact was that I had been intimate with another woman in my mind, was just the same as me cheating for real.

I kept getting sudden feelings and flashbacks to last night...it was out of this world! The whole experience had me excited from head to toe, so much so, that I was actually really considering meeting up with this girl. I hadn't felt like this in years, she made me feel loved, wanted...she made me feel like a new and improved Kingslayer! I was becoming seriously addicted to her...and I had no way of slowing down, but looking over at Leighla's said face again, was enough to at least make me pause and think.

LEIGHLA POV:

I glanced over at Colby's face a couple of times...he looked deep in thought, and I felt knee deep in guilt. Guilt over the fact that I had kissed another man while I was engaged to an already amazing one. And not just any man...my fiancés work college! Oh, I don't deserve you Colby. I let you down, I let another man put his hands on me, and if I don't come clean about it now...it's going to eat me up alive.

He looked over at me and smiled, I smiled back, but I felt nervous...would you ever smile at me that same way again Colby if you knew I deceived you like this?

From last night until now, I still couldn't come up with a plausible reason as to why I did it. Sure Colby and I had had a fight, but then again what couple doesn't right? I mean that's normal. So why did one little fight push me into the arms of another man? I know I found Randy hot, but it was absolutely no excuse for the way I behaved. I couldn't wait to talk to him later, and settle this thing once and for all.

RANDY POV:

''Residing in Davenport Iowa...Seth...Roooolllliiinnnnsssssss!'' the announcer was saying. I watched from the monitor in my locker as he did his little gay pose of his on the corner of the turnbuckle, then I got up and turned the set off before making my way from my locker room to his...

LEIGHLA POV:

Knock knock...

It was faint, but I knew exactly who it was. I opened the door to see Randy standing there...he was shirtless, pant-less too!...only wearing his in-ring gear and a smile that floored me the second I opened the door.

''Come in'' I said quickly ushering him inside, as I of course didn't want anyone to see us together. God knows the last thing I needed was for rumours to start flying round, especially in a place that didn't know when to stop at just kayfaybe. I glanced over at the monitor again, making sure Seth was still out there... god I was so nervous right now.

''I'll uh...I'll make this quick'' I stuttered ''...we, well you and I, ok mostly me...um, what we did was wrong, and I'm sorry it happ-''

''I'm not'' he said, slowly making his way over to me...

I began backing up, still trying to explain my actions to him ''Look Randy, I know you have some feelings towards me, and as sweet as that i-''

''Leighla'' he said, his muscular body just inches from mine, as he looked down at me with incredibly lustful eyes ''why are you fighting this...your just as attracted to me as I am to you...I see it in your eye sweetheart, you can't lie to me''

''No, it's not true'' I protested ''I love Col-''

He suddenly pulled me close and kissed me deep and passionately, pressing his rock hard body against mine, and wrapping his huge hands round me like a snake, making me feel his every inch of his muscled body.

''Randy stop!'' I hissed, trying to push him back with all my might ''This can't go on anymore! I'm engaged to Colby whom I love very much, and you have a wife, who you love very much''

''She's nothing compared to you Leighla...can't you see how much I've fallen for you?''

''I see...but this has to stop Randy, I mean it!'' I cried.

''No you don't'' he smiled, and leaned down to kiss me again ''GET OUT!'' I instructed, pointing my finger towards the door.

He straightened up and looked at me for a moment, but he never tried to force the issue, instead he respected my wishes and slowly made his way to the door.

''If you change your mind sweetheart...you know where I am'' and left just as quietly as he came in.

I couldn't do this anymore, this whole thing was just too much for me!

SETH POV:

I was extremely out of breath when I returned to my locker room, but I was looking forward seeing Leighla, hoping we could have a nice quiet chat over dinner or something, as lunch was just pretty much both of us eating quietly and looking guilty over our garden salads. But when I got to my locker she was nowhere in sight. I immediately picked up my cell to dial hers, and that's when I saw a text message from her:

{Sorry baby but I had to go, its Grandma. She's taken a turn for the worse, and my family needs me. I hope you understand. I will call you later and we can talk ok, but right now, I need to catch the first flight out to Connecticut. I love you baby, talk to you soon❤️❤️}

I sighed sadly, and messaged her back:

{I'm so sorry to hear that babe, I really am. If you need me, I'll talk to management about them giving me time off, I don't want you to be alone in all this. I hope you know just how much I love you, and I'm here for you always. Take care babe❤️❤️}

I sighed again, quickly showered then left the arena.