CHAPTER 53

I know it wasn't my business anymore who Leighla slept with, but the vile and derogatory way Randy just spoke about her left a sour taste in my mouth, the same taste I had been experiencing ever since he started propositioning her all those years back.

And even though Leighla and I were no longer together...the loving ex-boyfriend part of me still wanted to defend her honour over that sly snake.

I don't think will ever be able to forgive Leighla for what she did today, but part of me did understand why she did it. Okay more than a part of me. I had hurt her pretty bad, taken away the future we'd both built together, and disrespected her above all else by choosing to stay with Taylor that night instead of her. As for Randy...well I didn't owe that bastard a damn thing!

I flicked on the monitor by the wall in my dresser, just in time to catch Randy walking out to the ring for his qualifying match up against the Bulgarian brute, Rusev tonight. Whoever won, would then be one step closer on the leader board at getting a chance to face Lesnar for the Universal Championship at 'SummerSlam' next month.

I continued watching the match until I could see that it was nearly coming to a close, then I grabbed a bottle of water from my bag and made my way down to the ring through the fans entrance...

RANDY POV:

Give it up Rusev! I thought, as I wrapped my arms tighter round his neck like a boa constrictor in the deadly sleeper hold I had him in. It wasn't my best submission move, but if I could at least wear him down enough before I hit him with the RKO, then I would stand a better chance at beating him, and moving up on the qualifying board to face Lesnar for that Universal Title, and finally becoming a 13 time heavyweight champion!

I could feel him slowly fading in my arms, and I didn't hesitate in preparing him for a very vicious RKO. I had quickly jumped out the ring and grabbed a hold of the steel steps, pulling it back up with me so I could apply my finishing move, when all of a suddenly I heard a whole bunch of commotion coming from the announce table behind me...

I turned round, and was surprised to see Seth standing there with a look of hellfire in his eyes that I had never seen before. And before I could do or say anything, my head went crashing into the steel steps with an almighty Curb Stomp off the bottom of Seth's boot!!

I could hear the crowd going ballistic! But my mind and body was too weak to respond.

He slowly picked me up by neck and whispered in my ear ''I guess I needed closure too...'' he smiled, and walked off leaving both fans and the commentators at the announce table wondering what the hell was going on.

SETH POV:

''Sign here'' Hunter said, handing me a two week suspension form. I quickly signed and handed it back to him ''I know things have been a little emotional for you today Rollins...but if you ever, and I mean IF YOU EVER do any shit like that again...YOU...ARE...OUT!!!'' he warned.

''Yes Sir'' I said quietly.

''And make sure that fine is paid before you return'' he huffed, turning his back on me.

I nodded and walked out the office with my head held high...best $5,000 dollars I've ever spent! I grinned to myself, re-living my foot stomping down hard on Randy's stupid big melon head. I just hope I managed to crush that ego of his too, ha ha.

I quickly grabbed my gym bag from my dresser, and made my way out the arena towards my rental. I jumped in, rolled the windows down, and turned the GPS on...''Good evening Sir – where would you like me to take you?'' the automated voice asked.

I smiled, and leaned my lips closer to the speaker...''Chicago Illinois baby!''