EPILOUGE

TAYLOR POV:

''He did WHAT!!!'' Courtney squealed into the phone.

''He proposed Court! I know right, I still can't believe it myself!'' I cried again in happiness.

''Well...what did you say girl?''

''I said YES of course!''

''Oh boo boo, I can't believe it! I'm so happy you girl, I really am!'' she cried ''...your soooooo lucky!!''

''Aww thank you'' I smiled happily ''...but its more than luck Court, were in love, have been from the moment we met''

(Silence)

''Court? Are you there?''

''I'm here boo boo...'' (snif)

''Courtney Leanne Jones are, are you crying?'' I chuckled.

''Noooo'' she sobbed, trying not show her softer side, which I knew deep down she really had.

''It's okay Court'' I smiled ''... your my best friend, and I love that your this happy for me, and if it's okay with you...Seth and I would be thrilled if you'd be my Maid Of Honour''

''Oh my Gooooodddddd!!!'' she shrieked, causing me to hold the phone away from my ear while I giggled uncontrollably.

''Is that a yes?'' I smiled.

''No boo boo, that's a heeeellllll yes! Oh Tay Tay imma be the bestest Maid Of Honour ever! Thank you girl! You know I love you right?''

''I know, I love you too girl''

COURTNEY POV:

After I said goodbye to Taylor, I just sat three thinking of my best friend, and how her amazing fairy-tale dream had come true...I just can't believe she got a WWE Superstar to propose to her before me! My girl's slick...I chuckled to myself.

I wonder how long it would take for Roman to divorce Galina and marry me if he saw my picture online...

Suddenly I had an idea!

I took out my cell and began checking all the social media accounts Roman had, trying to see if any of his DM's were open...TWITTER-closed...FACEBOOK-closed...damn! I knew he didn't have Instagram yet just like Dean, but still, let me see...

I quickly downloaded the INSTAGRAM app, and waited eagerly to see if his Direct Messages were open there...they were!!!

''OH MY GOD!'' I screeched, jumping up and down and shaking my hands in the air ''...don't worry Ro Ro, mammas coming for ya! Because if my home girl can get her a WWE Superstar...well so can I!''

I still couldn't believe his DM's were open on Instagram, I could have messaging him this whole time!

I quickly ran to my bedroom and closed the door...ok my sexy Samoan daddy, time to show you my goodies...

I slipped out of my denim jeans, and took a few snapshots of my juicy round booty, and a couple of my snatch...oh yeah, my baby gon' love these! I grinned to myself...Ooohhh, maybe Tay Tay and I could have a double wedding! I thought dreamily.

I took a deep-but confident breath and sent the pictures to his DM, then sat with a smug smile on my face waiting for him to hit me back...

20 MINUTES LATER I heard a beep on my phone...''Oh sweet baby Jesus!'' I hollered, as I swiped the screen and saw a private message from him ''...that's right daddy, you like what yo-OH NO YOU DIDN'T!'' I huffed, stomping my foot in frustration ''Mother-Fucker done blocked my account!''

THE END.
😁