~CHAPTER THREE~

Seeing Om angrily glaring at him, Veer quickly ran off to his class. That's when Om turned to Ri with a determined look in his eyes. Ri already had a gut feeling of what to expect, so she said, pouting cutely, " I know you're going to scold me. But what do you think I should have done? He was going to insult my friend! And even if I only have a handful of them, I love them a lot. Besides, someone had to intervene, na! If you hadn't been busy playing with your phone, I wouldn't have to manage!But no! you found your phone more important...."

"My God Gauri! Kitna bolti ho tum( you speak so much)! Here I was about to tell you to get your first aid done, and you are scolding me? Great! And yes, for your kind information, I wasn't "playing" with my phone, as you said. I was recording everything so that we can show it to the Principal."

Hearing him, Ri grinned sheepishly. Scratching the back of her head, she said, " Hehehe.....I thought you were about to scold me. But I must say, you are indeed very smart!" She then continued dramatically, "I'm going to make a fanclub for you, with me being the head!" As soon as she said this, Om burst out laughing. Pulling her cheeks lightly, he said," Alright. Let's plan about Mission OSO fanclub later on. First let's get you treated." And the two quickly walked to the medical room.

" And the two quickly walked to the medical room

School medical room

The moment Ri stepped into the medical room, she was engulfed in an extremely familiar hug. Poking her head out of the embrace, she spoke with a pout, " Di, are you angry with me? I...I was only helping Rudy. I am sholly" Just as she spoke those words, Anika sighed loudly, then said," Chhutki, bachha, I can never be angry with you, you know na? I'm just worried. You are our little princess, remember? If anything is to happen to you, what would I tell them?" Ri quickly replied, " Arey! What will happen to me, huh? I am The Anika Roy Choudhury's sister! I am the strongest!" All of them laughed upon hearing her.

That's when Om spoke up. "Shivaay, that Veer tried to hurt Rudy as well. That's why Gauri had to intervene. We have to inform the Principal about it. I have the whole thing recorded as proof."

One sentence from Om, and Shivaay was fuming in anger. He exclaimed, " How dare he! He tried to hurt my Ru! Shivaay Singh Oberoi's brother!! I won't spare him!" Rudy quickly hugged his brother and said, " Relax Bhaiyaa, I'm fine. See! But yes, what that bully did was absolutely wrong. We O'bros need to teach him a lesson, right Ri?" Gauri, who was still in her sister's tight embrace, nodded her head affirmatively.

The five of them literally marched to the Principal's office. They narrated the lunch room incident and also showed the video. The Principal was shocked to see such a young boy bullying his juniors. She promised them that she will take immediate action.

By the end of the day, Veer's parents were called and he was sent back home, with a 3-day suspension card in his hand. But before leaving, he went to Anika and Om's class and said in front of everyone, " Omkara Singh Oberoi, right? You'll soon know what it means to get me suspended, for sure." Turning to Anika, he gave a sickening smile and said, " Bye Beautiful! Keep protecting your friends!" And then he was gone. The teachers were shocked to see that a mere 11-year-old boy could be like this. What a generation!