But Janice

Nah thats it. Janice. That was the perfect name. also great reveal. Also- I just realized I absolutely love him. oops. he was cool before but oops I'm making a sims 4 cc? anyway, possibly a new favorite.

At first, I hated him because I associated him in myself as a voice in my head telling me how terrible I was, but through time, I've realized there is a big difference between my inner Janice as you will and my inner SQUIP.

If you have no clue what I'm talking about go watch everything on Thomas Sanders YouTube channel. Specifically Sander Sides. You are missing out my dude. also, listen to Be More Chill for the SQUIP reference. 

and watch the videos before reading fanfiction. I mean I love them and all, but I hate when people get swayed over fanfiction before seeing the real thing. Not like it happened to me or anything...

Also-- Janice is his definitely the origin of sarcasm, I'm assuming he taught Virgil and stuff but I just realized when he made the joke to Patton about 'Ruining Thomas' life one apology at a time' and Patton got sad that was him realizing they don't all get sarcasm. (I mean that's not necessarily true, but just a thought.)

I could keep going. I mean whos gonna read this in the first place. And If they do, why? and do they know what I'm talking about at all? anyway- Janice. my only sadness in no hint of Virgil. I mean him actually being there. Also- I think Patton also is thinking about apologizing to Virgil still. AND ANOTHER THING-- I am living on the idea of a single spin-off episode of Odem sides? Also, just Leslie in general??? ok, I'm done.

But J A N I C E

ok, maybe it's spelled Janus- after the Roman god.