Pride Month

This story has existed for a year. So I figured I should bring back its original purpose.  A pride month challenge thing. So... I wanted to do it. So here I am. I'll update this every day, and if anything, it's something I can look back on and laugh at.

1) Name, sexuality, and gender.

Well, on here, I'm Inspragon, and I prefer my sex and gender anonymous, but sexuality wise, the term I use is Panromantic Asexual.

2)Relationship status

...dude heck no. lol, imagine being in a relationship please love me that'd be so weird.

3)Eye color

even though I try to stay anonymous as possible online, This should be fine. I have blueish-grey-green eyes. It leans towards blue and greenish most of the time.

4) A quote you try to live by

There isn't one in particular so I went looking for something that fit how I try to live and I honestly had a lot of trouble but--

"How you're reacting, for however long, is completely normal. Not bad, not strange, not stupid." -Thomas (Virgil) Sanders

5) Coming out story

Ok, the thing is I never came out. What I tell people is the story of when I found out I was already out. I was talking to a friend at a goodbye party for a mutual family friend and he walked away for a few minutes. My dad then turned to me and asked "Does he know?" and I asked what. He said, "that you're pan." And I'm not kidding when I say I spit out what I was drinking. After some discussion apparently my parents misunderstood me when I was talking about a friend who is pan and thought that was me coming out. So it really was just pure luck.

6)Pet peeves

Loud chewing, teachers requiring double space, people putting books down pages down to keep it open

7) Favorite food

Um, a lot of stuff. I'm a big pasta fan.

8)Favorite memory

I can't really think on the spot- but recently I've been thinking about the time I was making a puppet show or something with my sisters. We had a chalkboard on the wall and I was putting 'show times' up and I asked my mom how to spell 'time' and she asked "How do you think its spelled. And I spelled it out and hesitated on the 'E' but added it and my mom got super excited and congratulated me. And you can imagine how proud I was.

9)How do you feel right now?

I'm pretty good fam. A little tired, a little anxious from certain text messaging (that's pretty normal though), and uh I want to do a lot of things. So that's great. I feel like I'm just writing a journal now. It's fun, but I'm getting informal if you noticed.

10) An old selfie vs new