CHAPTER 2: THE BLESSING

Third Person's POV

(F/N) currently at the outside of his house with Isabel give him a lunch box.After for a while,her condition become much better and back to her usual self,much to (F/N) relief.Still,he know that his wife still sad about the incident that happened two weeks ago.

''Alright,here is your lunch.Don't forget to eat it during rest.''(F/N) smiled when took the lunch box and nodded.''Of course I will eat it,especially when it's come from you.''He then proceed to kiss Isabel forehead,and inside his heart,vowing to stay and protecting her until the end.

(F/N) then leave the house,waving to Isabel and go to his workplace

...or maybe not.

Actually,(F/N) didn't plan to go to work today since he applied a day off to begin his plan to destroy Union.

He lied to Isabel because he didn't want to involve her in this plan.

So does the innocents.His objective now just to destroy and torturing the sinners especially the place that he hate the most,Union Academy.

''Let's start the plan,shall we?''

Time Skip

Eventually,(F/N) when to a certain place where he confident that he will get the first thing that he want...

A team.

He saw many people at there and each of them posses a unique power and ability that seems much stronger and better from the students at the Union Academy.

''Greetings,my brother and sister.''The people at there turned their direction at (F/N).''Who the hell are you?''One of them said as (F/N) smiled.''Let's just say that I am the savior that you need.''

In instant,some of them laughed heavily when (F/N) said that but still,he remained in the calm position until some of the idiots come closer to him,smirking.''Listen,buddy.We don't know who you are but this place only for the mutant,not a weak human like you.So,I suggest you to-''Before he can finish,(F/N) hang him at the air,shocking everyone there.''You got such a pretty looking necklace and potential but sadly,you're not benefiting me at all,so goodbye.''

(F/N) then proceed cutting the idiot's throat with his own necklace...

(F/N) then threw the body at the aside and take a deep breath since this is his first kill

(F/N) then threw the body at the aside and take a deep breath since this is his first kill.''You guys want listen to me or want to have the same fate like this idiot?''

''W-what do you want from us,murderer?''(F/N) smiled a little when been called like that.''Why call me a murderer when this idiot that I just finish is the real toxic.With the gift he obtained,he stealing,raping and murdering the innocents.You should be thankful that I release all of you from him and sending him to the Hell.''

''How do you know about it?''

''A little help from an old friend.''