The mall❗️

He wispers in ur ear"it's okay pretty gurl I'm always gonna be here no matter what I promise"
I looked at him and hugged him close he fell on top of me and I turned red😳
He got off and pulls me into a hug Marc comes out and sees and he gets mad he runs back inside and slams the door he runs out and leaves I chase after him avani and Jude chase me I follow marc and see we're he's going he stops and looks at me and starts crying"u just love to hurt people don't you"I look at him and burst out in tears and say"what? How could u even say that no I don't"he looks at me and says"no I didn't mean that..I..I ment that"you said"just forget it marc it's okay u burst out in tears and say"u know what it would have bin better to finish it off there in the bathroom before u came in it would've bin best for me just to finish off there it would've bin the best for all of u I would've bin gone and all of u could've had ur little party he walked towards me and I covered my mouth and said"w..wtf is wrong with me"
He try's Nd hug me and I say"no..no don't DONT"u yell louder and he dosnt let go he hugs u and dosnt let go u guys fell to the ground and he lifted ur chin up and said"I'm so dumb princess I won't hurt U again I'll always be here
And I won't leave ur side no matter what"I look at him and say "I..I can't I can't marc every time I look in the mirror I disgust myself I feel so alone and every time I try to cover it never works"he looks at me and starts crying he hugs me and I hug back avani pulls me away and looks at my arms fast she sees the cuts and says"how...how could u and after everything u thought I made u happy I thought we made u happy"I looks at her and say"u do it's just a voice telling me to do it and I'm sorry"she hugs me and I hug her back Jude grabs my waist and hugs me we all hug each other I can't get up I feel so weak Marc carry's you to the house and u run to ur room u close the door and just lay there someone opens the door and it's

It's

Keep going

Almost

Down

It's Julian he lays next to me and says"hey crack head just know ur not alone in this I've gone through the same thing if u need anything I'll always me here and if u need a place to crash or anyone to talk to I'll always be here"I hug him and smile he hugs me back I get up and feel kinda hungry I walk down stairs to make a sandwich Marc looks at me and blows a kiss at me I blow a kiss back and ask him if he wants a sandwich or tacos he says"salad"I say"salad it is!"Julian and hazel come downstairs and ask if they can have some I say yes and just make everyone a sandwich I call hazel and Jude to come and eat no response I go upstairs and see hazel and Jude making tiktok I look up and say"DELETE DAT?!?"he looks at me and laughs and says"NO"I tackle him for the phone and I fell on top of him I tried getting his phone but he flipped me over he stood up and I got up I started jumping to get the phone and hazel grabbed it from behind she deleted it and said"I got u gurl"I went over and hugged her I told both of them I made a sandwich for them we went down stairs and I sat on the counter some random number called me and asked"is this priscilla"I responded and said"yes who is this"they said"I'm calling to tell let you know that we are going to need you marc,kairi,Alejandro,Katie,avani,Jude,Mathew,Julian,hazel to come to our podcast it will be hosted in New Jersey"I started jumping and ended the call I started saying "WERE GOING TO JERSY WERE GOING TO JERSY"Marc said"WHAT?!?"I said"all of have we have to go do a podcast"we all got exited and we started packing we were only going there for a day so we're good I called kairi and told him to tell the others he said"okay"I ended the call and we all just chilled and watched tv I got up and texted Alejandro Nd kairi and asked if we could meet up they said to meet them at the mall I grabbed my keys and I was leaving until I felt someone grab my waist gently it was Marc he asked were I was going and said"I'm going to meet up with kairi and ale"he looked at me and asked if he could come I said yes me and Marc got in the car and drove to the mall we I saw ale and ran to him and gave him a big hug I saw a girl behind him and saw that it was.....