Meeting new people😌

"Hi I'm hazel"
I say aww your names pretty
I'm Priscilla
She smiles at me and says thank you.
Hazels POV:shes so pretty I saw her and avani Greg on my fyp 2 times and they look rlly chill I wanna get to know them!I see a familiar face and I see it's Priscilla I get exited, I walked up to her and said hi I'm hazel she responded and said "awww your names pretty Ik Priscilla"she says I smile at her and say thank you she asks if you guys can hang out I quickly say "of course I'd love to!" She looks at me and smiles!

Priscillas POV:ima ask her if she wants to hang out she looks at me and says "of course if love to!"I looked at her and smiled!

Avani gets up and says hi to hazel avani says "omg your so pretty"she also says "hazel right?"hazel look at her and says yeah and thank you!hazel asked her to hang out with us avani "of course just letme get ready real quick"me and hazel said okay while avani was getting ready me and hazel started talking her boyfriend called her and I went to go do my make I heard that his name was Mattia or Mathew idk I couldn't hear what she fully said but it sounded similar to that

Hazels POV:I sit down with Priscilla and we started talking but as soon as I was about to ask her something Mathew called me I started talking and Priscilla walked away to go do her makeup she probably thought this call was private so that why she probably left I looked at Priscilla and she was doing her eye lashes she dosnt wear that much makeup she only puts on blush and maskara,lipgloss,Mathew said "bye love you stay safe mamas"I told him I loved him to and ended the call I walked up to Priscilla and saw her phone and it was blowing up with comments and followers and also likes I looked at her and I was shocked I had never seen anything like that avani walked out and she looked so pretty she walked out and said "les go"
What avani wore

Hazels POV:I sit down with Priscilla and we started talking but as soon as I was about to ask her something Mathew called me I started talking and Priscilla walked away to go do her makeup she probably thought this call was private so that why she...

Shoes

Priscillas POV:aww hazel and her boyfriend are so cute she ended the call and walked up to me as soon as she came over my phone kept blowing up she looked at it and said "damn Priscilla"I looked at her and started smiling she looked to shocked as ...

Priscillas POV:aww hazel and her boyfriend are so cute she ended the call and walked up to me as soon as she came over my phone kept blowing up she looked at it and said "damn Priscilla"I looked at her and started smiling she looked to shocked as soon as she could say something avani walked out the bathroom and said"les go!" We walked out of the hotel and as soon at we got out hazel spotted this girl I wonder who she is

???:hey hazel have u seen the boys
Hazel:no I haven't why?
???:I was getting ready and we were supposed to meet up but I can't seem to find them.
Hazel:have you called them?
???:yes and they don't answer
Hazel:guys this is my sister pardisedd this is avani and Priscilla!
Pardisedd:omg I've heard so much  about you guys!
You:hi your so pretty jus like ur sister!
Pardisedd:aww thank you!you are too
Avani/bsf:omg we have to hang out sometimes we should go to dinner all together!
You:OMG yess!!!
Hazel:sure how about today?
We all agreed me and avani gave pardisedd our numbers so we can meet up.