The live⚠️🤷‍♀️

You:listen Desiree I have no Problem with u but if u want to start calling me a bitch then go ahead I have no problem with u if u want to bring things to the media then I'll bring thugs to the media cuz these people got it all mixed up Desiree kissed Marc Nd she wus talking shit about me know u know what happens when u talk shit and kiss my man.
Dess:yeah I kissed ur bf it ment nothing we were drunk and we weren't thinking and yes I was talking shit about u but know that's in the past I also have no problem with u I will keep ur name out of my mouth and we just have to get along we all have to g o on tour together anyways so we have to I'm sorry if I did anything to upset u or said anything to upset u.
You:yeah sure I'm also sorry for bringing up ur relationship with deigo see u on tour ig.
Desiree left the live and I got off I went downstairs and everyone was looking at me I said"what y r u guys looking at me like that" avani says"u went live with her?"I say"yes"we had to fix our problem we're all going on tour with her anyways"I sat on the counter looking at the wall then looked at them and Marc looked at me and so did Jude I ran to the door and I ran outside I ran down the street and ran to 7 eleven and bout takis and gator aid I ran back to the house and closed the door Marc walked over to me and asked were I went I said"to get snack want some🥺?"he wrapped his hands around my waist and hugged me I hugged him back and he sat on the couch I sat on his lap and this is what we look like

I kiss him and he kisses back I get off and ask Jude if he wants to hang out I ask marc if he wants to hang out but he said hes tired and he's gonna go to sleep me and Jude walk out of the house and I unlocked my car Jude gets in the front and I g...

I get off and ask Jude if he wants to hang out I ask marc if he wants to hang out but he said hes tired and he's gonna go to sleep me and Jude walk out of the house and I unlocked my car Jude gets in the front and I get in the front to I start the car and ask Jude we're he wants to go he says he wants to go to a party I agree because I me and him haven't really talked lately and I miss his laugh and smile🥺❗️we get to the party and me and Jude get out of the car I locked it and we got in the house Jude grab my hand and leads me to a crowd of people we were just having fun Nd I needed this i grabbed a whole bottle of vodka and started chugging a it I made it to half of the bottle and I felt kinda weird Jude got a beer Nd started drinking it we went upstairs Nd we talked he looked at me and I laughed and said"I missed ur laugh and ur smile"he said"I missed ur cute giggle and ur pretty smile"I ask if he wanted to leave and he said yes I opened the car and we both sat in it I started the car and he looked at me and turned my face around and he kissed me I kiss back and then I pull back and say"what tf Jude"he says"u kissed back hahahahha"I said"why did u do that"he says"why did u chose Marc?i would've haven u everything I wouldn't have cheated on u"I look at him and say"remember u said to me u wouldn't do that to Marc and u said u wouldn't date me"he looks at me and says"well of course I would date u but know I cant because ur dating Marc and I don't wanna hurt him"I say"we all ready did"we drive to the house some how and we get in the house me and Jude put our arms around each other and Marc opened the door when we knocked I scream"WHOOO HOOO I'm hOmE!"Jude says"I iS hOmE"we get in the house Nd Marc looks confused he sits us on the couch and me and Jude fall to the ground we look at each other and start laughing our a$$es off we hug each other and Marc pulls us both up he takes us to our rooms and tucks me and Jude in(btw judes in a different room)I get up and throw up in the toilet Marc runs over and holds my hair back I get up and wash my face and he asks if I'm drunk I say"full bottle of vodka babbyyy"I look at him and he places his hands on my cheek he asks if anything els happened I say"I'm gonna tell u but ur not gonna like it"he says"what did u do"I say"I was sitting in the car with Jude mad he kissed me and I kinda kissed back"he gets sad and says"did it mean anything to u"and u stay quiet he leaves the bathroom and shuts the door I run out and chase him I say"I didn't mean to hurt u but don't forget that u did the same thing and I forgave u"he says"but it ment something to u didn't it"I look at him and say"maybe idk"he runs back in the house and I chase him I close the door and lock it I run upstairs to the room and see him in tears I walk over to him and I lift his chin up softly I say"u mean the world to me marc and I didn't mean to hurt u"he says"not yes u did if u didn't mean to hurt me u wouldn't have kissed him back know what we're over Priscilla"I try and hug him but her kept pushing me he pushed me to the point were I fell down and started crying Marc gose and wakes jude up he wakes up and asks what's wrong marc says"u kissed her and you knew I liked her and that we were together"he says"technically u guys aren't together because she haven't made up her mind yet"he says"we r together"he gets mad and says"u slut one second ur sleeping with him and the other ur kissing another guy"I say"im sorry I didn't mean to"
They push me out of the way and sit on the couch and talk I've hand enough of this so I grab my keys and run down stairs they both look at me but I don't care I drive and drive to a bridge with water I stand on bridge and see that they are meeting here I stand on the edge for 18mins and they all see me avani starts screaming and panicking she runs over to me but the closer she gets the less I hold on she back away so I don't do anything I say"I love u to her"Marc runs over to me and says"u don't have to do this princess don't leave us please"Jude runs over and hugs me I hug him back and he carry's me over to all of them they all hug me and we walk over I run over and look over the bridge and at that moment I thought I wus gonna fall in but I didn't we all go home and at the moment marc and Jude stand next to each other and Marc says"u have to choose Jude or me no matter what choice we will both always still be here for u and support u through anything and everything"l hugged both of them and said I choose......

Author note:IM SORRY GUYS BUT NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER FOR THIS WHOLE BOOK🤧I hope all of u guys enjoyed it and liked it I am going to be writing another book!Love y'all Nd stay safe💞💛