Taehyungs Secret

Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin have been friends for years now. They've known each other since they were babies. They both were happy little kids until they were separated after Jimins mom and dad tragically passed away. As the elders grandmother had taken Jimin away so she could take better care of them.

Jimin went from a sweet, innocent guy to a dark and evil person. He rose as the leader of one of the most dangerous mafia gangs in all of Korea. Jimin hates love so much it is forbidden to date while in the gang. His one goal was to destroy another gang who were responsible for the deaths of his beloved parents while forbidding love. Love was the sole reason they were gone and the reason he had suffered.

If he catches someone kissing or even showing love they would he kicked out immediately. He didn't want people around him being in love as it showed weakness and he didn't want any weak people around. Jimin had made four friends since his gang had first formed. Friends who help him here and there. Namjoon and Jin, the hustlers. Yoongi, the hitman and Hoseok, the doctor.

As for Jungkook, ever since he was separated from Jimin he became depressed. Jimin was his only friend until Taehyung came along. The two instantly became friends and had similar taste in music. Except Jungkook loved IU while Taehyung loved Chung Ha. Taehyung helped to fill the empty void in Jungkooks heart but not enough. Jimin was still gone and he feared that hole would never be filled again.

Taehyung had a secret though. His brother was Namjoon so he had access to Jimins secret base. He had yet to tell Jungkook but he just couldn't, out of fear that his friend would leave after knowing he was related to someone who was in the mafia. He knows Jungkook was scared of those things because of the movies so he wouldn't dare say a thing just yet.

---------------------------------------------------

It was a cheerful Saturday morning as Taehyung and Jungkook sat in the park. They were enjoying their ice cream and chatting about the cute guys they had seen earlier. Taehyung sighed and said, "Jungkookie? Do you believe in soulmates?" He had always been curious if Jungkook believed in those like he did.

Jungkooks eyes instantly lit up as he nodded quickly. Taehyung giggled as Jungkook said, "Yes I do!! What about that thing where at the age of 18 your soulmates initials appear on your body?" Taehyung squealed as he said, "You're almost 18 Kook!!"

Jungkook nodded excitedly because he would finally know who his soulmate was. Or at least know their initials. Taehyung had to wait a little longer but he didn't care. Jungkook squealed and said, "One more week!! I can't wait to find out!" The brunette was hoping it would be Jimins initials as he so badly wished for them to be reunited. If the elder saw his initials on him then maybe, just maybe, he would come looking for him. Take Jungkook home with him and live out his happily ever after with Jimin.

Taehyung nodded excitedly as he pulled Kook in for a bone-crushing hug. Jungkook tried to push him away because he was running out of air. Taehyung let go and sheepishly laughed. The brunette got up and said, "I should go now! I have things to do at home!"

Taehyung smacked him across the back of the head and said, "We live together you idiot!!" Jungkook gasped and blushed in embarrassment because he has forgotten. They skipped home waving at everyone they saw. The pair loved meeting new people.

Most people waved back but a handful didn't. The two didn't care as long as someone waved back. When they got home Jungkook immediately plopped onto the couch. Taehyung smiled and decided to just let him do whatever.

He thought for a bit then said, "Want some pizza?!" Jungkook immediately got up and his bunny ears stood up. He was one of the few people who were hybrids. One of the reasons why Taehyung chose to be friends with him. Who doesn't want a cute bunny like friend anyway?

Jungkook ran over quickly. "I want cheese pizza!!" He exclaimed as Taehyung nodded and walked to the phone. He dialed the pizzerias number and ordered. Jungkook began to jump around getting excited for their pizza. While they waited, Taehyung decided to play a game.

After a few seconds of discussion they decided on hide and seek. Many rounds went by before the pizza finally arrived. They payed the delivery boy and took the pizza inside. They opened the box and started to eat pizza. They didn't care if they ate in a messy way.

No one could say anything because it was only them. They ate happily until they heard noises downstairs. They both froze and turned pale. Jungkook whimpered quietly as he got flashbacks about how Jimins parents died.

The tragic night where he and Jimin were in Jimins room. They were watching a movie and eating popcorn. Jimin was hugging Jungkook who had been resting on him. The two were smiling until Jimins mother entered the room, a mortified look on her face.

She picked the two kids up and ran downstairs. She put them in the basement then left, making sure to lock the door. The two didn't know what was going on. They played hide and seek in the basement not knowing what was going on outside.

The two jumped when they heard two very loud thumps. Jungkook looked at Jimin and asked, "Chim Chim? What was it?" Jimin shrugged as he sat down and replied, "Let's play monopoly! I found it inside a box!" Jungkooks eyes sparkled at the mention of games.

The pair played monopoly for hours until someone finally opened the door. Jimins grandmother walked to them and picked up Jimin. Jungkook asked her, "What are you doing?" The grandmother stayed quiet then left.

Jungkook was behind her holding Jimins hand. Jimin knew what she was doing so he wanted to hold Jungkooks hand. He wanted to feel his warm, soft hand and stroke his soft, fluffy bunny ears. Jimin was put in the car and Jungkook waved.

Little Jungkook thought they were taking Jimin to his grandmother's house. Jimin had tears in his eyes as he waved back. He tried his best to hide them to not worry Jungkook. Before leaving, Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly and kissed his cheek.

Jungkook turned a light pink and Jimin smiled shyly. Jimin slowly got back in then said, "B..bye Kookie." Jungkook smiled and replied, "Bye bye Jiminie~! I'll see you tomorrow!" Jimin smiled sadly and nodded. He closed the door slowly then began to cry.

His grandmother drove away and Jungkook skipped home. He didn't know that he would never see his best friend again...

Jungkook had tears in his eyes but Taehyung didn't notice. Taehyung held Jungkooks hand and they quietly ran out. Once they were at their neighbors house they called the police. The police arrived and had found a man hiding in their basement.

He was waiting for the two down there. Once everything was clear the two returned home. They were too scared to sleep alone that night. Taehyung walked into Jungkooks room and slipped into his bed. He spooned Jungkook and nuzzled into his back.

Jungkook woke up when he felt someones arms around him. He knew it was Taehyung so he fell back asleep. After a few minutes, Taehyung fell asleep nuzzled into Jungkooks back. They slept peacefully despite the events from earlier.

Around 2 a.m. Jungkook began to whimper and whisper, "Jimin... no don't go. Don't leave me again! Please... Jimin!!!" Taehyung woke up when he heard Jungkook whimpering. He turned Jungkook around and saw he was crying. Taehyung shook him gently trying to wake him up.

Jungkooks eyes shot open as he sat up shaking. Taehyung hugged him and said, "The same nightmare?" Jungkook nodded as he began to cry softly. Ever since he found out Jimin was never returning he's been having that nightmare frequently.

The same day, same place, same time. Like he's trapped in that nightmare. He always tries to stop Jimin from leaving but he never can. All he can do is cry and try to open the door. He's tried everything but nothing works.

After a few minutes, Jungkook slowly calmed down and laid back down. Taehyung hugged him to help him fall asleep. Jungkook smiled at him and slowly fell asleep.