For You

Jimin was sitting on the bed with a guitar beside him. He was waiting for Jungkook, who had gone to the kitchen to get food.

Jimin was going to sing, "Serendipity" using his guitar. A blue guitar that Jungkook had bought him a while back. Jimin held the guitar and smiled. Jungkook skipped inside and asked Jimin, "Want some fruit?"

Jungkook showed off the plate of fruit and smiled. Jimin nodded and ate a cherry. Jimin smiled and said, "Tastes like your lips." Jungkook blushed a deep red and hit Jimins chest lightly. Jimin chuckled and pulled him down.

The younger gasped and looked at Jimin. Jimin was staring at his lips making him very shy. Slowly, the space between then was sealed. Jungkook kissed Jimin shyly and Jimin kissed back.

It was a shy kiss... as if it were their first kiss all over again. Jungkook pulled away with a small smile on his face. Jimin showered him with kisses then gasped. Jungkook asked him, "What is it hyung?"

Jimin sat up and said, "I've got a surprise for my lovely bunny~." Jungkook squealed and asked, "What kind of surprise?~" Jimin smiled as he got his guitar and began to play "Serendipity."

When Jimin began to sing Jungkook closed his eyes. Jimin tapped his shoulder and Jungkook opened his eyes. Their gazes met as Jimin sang, "Let me love you~." Jungkook blushed a bit and giggled.

Meanwhile, outside of the room, five males stood there listening to the two males. Jin whispered, "Is this like a serenade? Or not?" Joon shrugged as they kept on listening.

Jimin finished singing and Jungkook said, "I loved it!! Especially the part where you sang 'let me love you' and you looked me in the eyes." A blush spread across Jungkooks cheeks as Jimin sang that part again.

Jungkook smiled and asked, "Can we cuddle?" Jimin shook his head and replied, "One more surprise!" Jungkook nodded as he rested his head on Jimins shoulder. Jimin began to sing 'Promise' and Jungkook gasped.

Jimin closed his eyes as he sang. The younger kissed Jimins cheek and sang along. Jimin smiled brightly as he opened his eyes to look at Jungkook. Once he had finished, Jungkook clapped with a shy smile on his face.

Jungkook said, "Another amazing song sung by the most handsome man in the world!! My cute, handsome, talented... Jiminie!!" Jimin got up and bowed, "Thank you. Thank you. It was all thanks to my beautiful Jungkook."

Jimin held Jungkook's hand and made him stand up. He twirled the younger around and smiled. Jungkook giggled as he watched the room spin around. Jimin stopped him and snakes his arms around Jungkooks waist.

Jungkook smiled and asked Jimin, "Was the first song... composed by you?" Jimin scratched the back of his neck and replied, "Yeah... I was thinking of you when I wrote it." Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimins cheek.

Jimin asked him, "What does my little bunny wanna do now?" Jungkook pouted as he thought for a few seconds. "I want to go... to the balcony! But bring out my telescope! I wanna see the stars tonight~."

Jungkook giggled as he ran outside to the balcony. Jimin got the telescope and followed him. Jimin set up the telescope and asked, "Should I bring you a blanket?" Jungkook shook his head and went to the telescope.

Jimin went inside and got him a blanket, knowing Jungkook would get cold eventually. Jungkook giggled as he looked through the telescope. The stars were so beautiful tonight... no moon tonight.

It was a perfect and cool fall night. Jimin quietly sat down behind Jungkook and snaked his arms around his waist. Jungkooks cheeks felt hot and he knew he was blushing.

Jimin kissed Jungkooks cheek and asked, "What do you see honey?" Jungkook giggled softly and replied in a quiet voice, "I think I see Orion's belt... oh! I think that's Mars. Oh oh oh!! The big dipper and the little dipper. (Also, yesh I love astrology 😁😁😁)

Jungkook smiled as he kept moving the telescope. He was spotting so many constellations. Maybe, he isn't complete sure but, he saw some planets!! Jimin looked through the telescope along with him and gasped.

The north star... oh!! Draco!! (From da Krew :D) Jungkook squealed when they spotted Draco. Whoa... it looks so cool!! Jimin stayed close to Jungkook and asked, "Would you like a star named after you?"

Jungkook smiled and replied, "Yes... that would be the coolest thing ever!! But, I don't know how to name a star after me so I'll just have to dream about it." Jimin smiled and said, "I'll be right back buttercup, okay?"

Jimin saw Jungkook nod so he got up and left. He ran to his computer with a huge smile on his face. Jimin walked out minutes later. Jungkook heard him and said, "Why don't you go back to the mafia leader thing?"

Jungkook didn't hear anything so he turned around. Jimin stayed quiet for a few moments before speaking up, "I have the love of my life... I don't wanna abandon you. Mafia leaders travel a lot and aren't hope very often. They have enemies trying to get to them which could put you in grave danger. I want us to have a normal life~."

Jimin smiles and sits down behind Jungkook, snaking his arms arms around his waist. Jungkook leaned into the warm touch and looked up. Jimin smiled and whispered, "I left... for you.."

Jungkooks cheeks flared up as he whispered back, "You left the mafia world... for me?" Jimin nodded slowly and said, "I entered that world... to search for you. Whenever someone had reported seeing you I'd find them myself... but then Taehyung brought you to me. I can't believe Joon kept this all so hidded."

Jimin pouted and continued, "Once you were back in my life... I didn't need to be in the mafia world. One day, I'm searching for you the next day... you suddenly appear like magic. That's what if felt like to see you again... it felt like you appeared out of nowhere. Right into my heart like the first time I ever saw you as a kid."

Jungkook giggled and replied, "I couldn't process my thoughts when I saw you again!! I was so shocked to see that my sweet little Jimin had turned... into a grown man. Part of the mafia world... the sweetness disappeared that day."

Jimin nodded and said in a low voice, "For 14 years... the only thing I could think of... was you. Every morning I'd wake up to check and see if there was any news about you. I should've asked Namjoon about this."

Jungkook sat on Jimins lap as they looked up at the sky. Jimin looked down and said, "I wanna ask you a big question." Jungkook giggled and asked, "How big is this question?"

Jimin set Jungkook down then walked inside. He returned minutes later with a tiny box. It was opened and inside was the most beautiful diamond ring Jungkook has ever seen. Jungkook squealed and almost fainted.

Jimin said, "Jeon Jungkook... my little bunny... will you marry me? I know this isn't really romantic but I just couldn't wait!! I've dreamt of this moment for ages... will you be mine forever?" Jungkook wiped away his tears before nodding and screaming 'Yes' repeatedly.

The ring was slipped onto Jungkooks finger and it felt so... right. Jimin stood up with Jungkook and pulled him closer by the waist. This moment felt so perfect. Their hearts fluttered as they stayed close together.

This night really was an amazing one. An unforgettable night for the two males. Jimin lifted up Jungkook a bit and kissed him passionately. Jungkook kissed back, instantly melting into the kiss.

The engagement ring shined a bit when the light from inside hit it. Jimin pulled away from the kiss and whispered, "I love you Kookie~." Jungkook blushed lightly and whispered back, "I love you too, Jiminie~."