Our Wedding

It's been a few weeks already. Jimin and Jungkook are currently getting ready for their wedding. Jimin is in the room and Jungkook is in the guest room. Jin has tears in his eyes as he watches Jungkook.

Jungkook looks stunning in his white suit. A huge bunny smile is seen on his face. His eyes are sparkling making it look like he holds the galaxy in his eyes. His hair is so soft and fluffy. Jin can't stop the tears from falling.

In the room, Taehyung stands beside Jimin who is in a black suit. He stands tall with a big smile on his face. His hair looks neat and his eyes form crescents.

If Jimin saw Jungkook he would've pounced on him and showered him with kisses. Jimin can already hear his giggles. Taehyung yelled out, "Time to go!" Jimin gasped and immediately ran out the back door.

Their wedding would be in their backyard. Mostly because it was giant. Jin gave Jungkook a thumbs up when he saw Jimin waiting for him. The two males ran to the backyard while smiling. Jimin saw Jungkook and his knees went weak.

Jungkook looked like an absolute angel. Jimin looked so hot in a suit. Jungkook giggled as he held Jimins hand. "Hello Jiminie~," said the younger while smiling. For the second time, Jimins knees went weak.

"How did I get so lucky?" Jimin asked himself. Jungkook pecked his lips and smiled. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink. Jimin kisses his hand and smiled. Jungkook giggled as his cheeks turned a darker shade of pink.

The two males walked to the priest with a huge smile on their faces. They wanted to make this a quick wedding because they want to go on their honeymoon. Jungkook can't wait to go to Paris.

Jimin held Jungkooks hands in his. He made eye contact with the younger and smiled. Jungkook giggled and looked down shyly. The two completely ignored what the priest was saying. They were in their own world.

The priest cleared his throat, ripping the two away from their world. Jimin looked at the priest who smiled at them. "The vows, sir." Jimin gasped and nodded. He said his vows which made Jungkook tear up.

The two have never been this happy before. Jungkook said his vows and Jimin couldn't help but smile at the younger. He was just so cute especially now that he looks like an absolute angel. Jimin sighed contentedly.

Five words was all it took to make them the happiest people alive. You may now kiss him. Without a second thought, Jimin snaked an arm around Jungkooks waist. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimins neck.

Jimins other arm was on Jungkooks back, keeping him close. The two leaned in slowly and shared a soft and gentle kiss. It felt so magical and perfect. Once the pair pulled away, the brunette burst out into tears.

"Jimin!!!" Exclaimed Jungkook when he was suddenly picked up by Jimin. "Why don't we go start our honeymoon, Kookie?" Said Jimin with a smirk.

Butterflies were felt in his stomach as he wrapped his arms around Jimins neck. A small nod was all that Jimin got as a response.

Slowly, Jimin made his way outside. A limo awaited them. The two couldn't wait for their honeymoon. Tonight would be a night full of love. Anyone who saw the two could easily tell they were deeply in love with each other.