Argument

Jungkook was laying in bed after showering. He had been out with the 97 liner all day. He didn't ask Jimin because Jimin was too busy to give an answer. Jungkook was singing alone to his favorite songs with a smile on his face.

That was until the door flung open and created a loud noise. Jungkook turned to look at the door and saw an angry Jimin. He smiled at him and asked, "Do you need something hyungie~?" Jimin stormed over to him then gripped his wrists.

Jungkook hissed in pain as Jimin forced him to stand up. Jimin growled lowly and said in a menacing tone, "I told you to never leave my mansion without permission!!!! Why did you disobey me?!?! Who were you with? What did you do?!"

Jungkook closed his eyes tightly as Jimin yelled at him. Jimin was breathing heavily and growling. When Junkook looked into his eyes all he saw was anger. He was wondering where his sweet Jiminie went.

Jungkook opened his mouth to say something but was thrown onto the bed rather harshly. Jungkook screamed as he stared at Jimin with trembling lips. Now, Jimins eyes were full of rage, anger and jealousy. Jungkook backed up onto the bed wanting to be far.

Jimin stormed out of the room and Jungkook called out his name. He was ignored so he got up and shakily ran towards Jimin. Jungkook caught up and hugged Jimin. The elder, being full of rage, pushed the younger off making him fall and hit his head.

Fortunately, Jungkook suffered no injuries but everyone saw how hard Jimin had pushed Jungkook. Jin went to Jimin then punched him and yelled, "What's wrong with you?!?! Yesterday you were all "Oh my sweet Jungkookie~" and "I'd never hurt him~." Now what?!?! Look at him!!"

Jimin punched Jin in the jaw. Then tackled him to the ground and continued to punch him. Namjoon quickly pushed Jimin off but got hit himself. This enraged Jin so he punched Jimin as hard as he could. Jimin fell down and all he saw was red.

Jimin was about to punch Jin when a force field appeared. When he punched it he was sent flying and hit a wall. Jin turned around and saw Jungkook with glowing eyes. He was crying as he said, "Y..you can hurt me a..all you want!!! But you don't touch my friends!!"

Jimin glared at him before running towards him and punching him repeatedly. Jungkook didn't make a sound. He just let it happen. Everyone tried to push Jimin off of Jungkook but he wouldn't budge. A few minutes later, Jimin left an unconscious and bleeding Jungkook on the floor.

Suddenly, another Jimin walked down the stairs. The fake Jimin smirked as he showed the real one his bloody hands. He then looked at Jungkook and the real Jimin ran to Jungkook. Jins eyes widened as he yelled, "I see two Jimins!!!"

Everyone looked at one Jimin then at the other. Jimin shook Jungkook and said, "You!!! Who are you?!" The fake Jimin smirked as he turned back to normal to reveal...
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Harry.

The person Jimin thought he had killed months ago. Harry ran away and Jimin ran after him. Jin and Yoongi followed with their phones. They knew Jungkook would be afraid of Jimin so to stop that they'd show the video.

Meanwhile, Hoseok had taken Jungkook to the medical bay to care for him. Namjoon followed him and so did Taehyung. Hoseok let them stay because he knew Jungkook would need someone once he woke up. Namjoon quickly ran to get a Chimmy then ran back.

A Few Hours Later...

Jungkooks eyes fluttered open and the first thing he saw was Jimin. He hugged him tightly and whispered, "Jiminie... the real Jiminie. I knew that wasn't you... the real you would never hurt me." Jimins eyes widened as he asked him, "Really?! Wow... you're so amazing."

Jungkook smiled and replied, "I guess. But did you catch the fake?" Jimin sighed as he looked away. Jungkook knew what that meant. He smiled and reached out for Jimins hand. He held it and said, "Don't worry Jiminie~. It's okay if you didn't catch him."

Jimin growled lowly and replied, "It's not okay!!! He hurt you... look at yourself!! My poor little Jungkookie." Jimin caressed his cheek as a few tears ran down his own cheeks. Jungkook wiped them away and slowly sat up. He whimpered in pain but sat up.

Jimin pouted and said in a soft voice, "Lay down... please~. Do if for Jiminie and Chimmy~." Jungkook giggled a bit and slowly laid back down. Jimin stroked his hair lovingly and smiled. Jungkook giggled more as he closed his eyes.

Taehyung burst in and asked Jungkook, "Are you not afraid of him?" Jungkook glanced at Taehyung and shook his head. He replied with a soft voice, "How could I be scared of the man who did nothing wrong? Someone pretended to be him."

Taehyungs jaw went wide open and Jimin smirked. He said, "See~ Jungkookie knows me so well~." Taehyung looked at Jimin and said, "I thought you said you'd never say you're in love~."

Jimin replied with, "I used to say, "No chance, no way I won't say it no no. It's too cliche I won't say I'm in love~. This scene won't play I won't say I'm in love. Get off my case I won't say it. At least out loud I won't say I'm love~." (If you know which Disney song this is NOICE. I was listening to it when I was writing this 🤣)

Jungkook smiled and replied, "Who do you think your kidding? I'm the earth and heaven to you~. Try and keep it hidden honey I can see right through you~. You swoon you sigh why deny it uh oh? Check the grin you're in love~. It's okay you're in love~."

Jimin smiled at him and replied, "You are my earth and heaven. I won't deny the fact that I love you~ because you can definitely see right through me." Jungkook smiled and responded with a quiet voice, "The great, cold hearted mafia leader has now admitted he loves someone~!!!"

Jimin smiled as he kissed Jungkook passionately. Jungkook kissed back while giggling. Jimin pressed their foreheads against each other then brushed their noses together. Jungkook giggled more with a blush on his cheeks. Jimin brushed their noses more and watched Jungkooks reactions.

Jimin stopped and asked him, "Wanna go to our room and watch Disney movies?" Jungkook nodded excitedly and replied, "Hercules (😉), Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Frozen 2 and more!!!" Jimin nodded as he watched how Jungkooks eyes twinkled and sparkled.

Jungkook was scooped up and Jimin took him to their room. They got some snacks and made a pillow fort then got ready. Jimin cuddled him as they watched movies happily.

Oooooooouuuu
The Disney movie that makes me cry is "The Fox and the Hound!!!" It just makes me cry! My mom and dad said that when I would watch the hound get thrown out I'd cry my eyes out.

OwO
Anyways, goodbye everyone! I love you all my lovelies.

This is Pearl signing out~.