Chapter 1|| The Shooting.

Chris

"Just got rich! (GOT RICH)
Took a broke nigga BITCH!
I can make a broke bitch rich!
But I don't fuck with broke bitches
Got a white girl with some fake tittes
I took her to the bay with me
Eyes closed smoking marijuana.
Rolling up that Bob Marley I'M a rasta
She wanna do drugs smoke weed get drunk(WASTED)
She wanna see a nigga trap she wanna fuck all the rappers.
Aha when a rich Nigga want you,want you baby!" I sung along with music. Then me and my dancers started dancing to the next verse.

"We up in this club, Bring me the bottles. And I know girl,you came in this bitch with yo man that's a no-no girl all this money in the air I wanna see you dance" I Did my dance moves and ended it with a back flip. The crowd went wild and all the lights dimmed. I love the sound of my fans cheering me on and screaming my name,it makes me feel special. This is the life... nothing can get any better.

I ran off the stage to freshen up to meet some fans in the V.I.P room. I raced to my dressing room,and ran into my manger.

"I am so sorry" I said helping her up. By the way my manger is a female

"It's okay" she said getting up and fixing her skirt. "By the way great show! I heard the audience screaming all the way outside. And keep it that way." She answered smiling. Lawddd this woman smile turns me on. Yes I have a secret crush on her! But if you saw her... DAMN!!!! WHOOO!

I smiled. "Well you know, they don't call me Chris Brown for nothing.I do my thang on stage and I don't only make my fans scream" I said winking at her. She playfully punched my arm and laughed.

"Boy you stupid. Hurry up them girls backstage going crazy!" She said strictly.

"Iight (alright)" I replied walking off but she stopped me.

"Yes ma'am" she said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes ma'am" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"OK you can go now." She said smiling

"Iight" I said running off!

"CHRISSSSSSSSSSS" she yelled,I just laughed. I finally got to my dressing room and I didn't have No time for taking a shower so I threw on some fresh pair of jeans and a shirt,and ran down the hall to the backstage area. As soon as I got in there I heard girls screaming and running up to me. But thankfully my bodyguards were there. Big Pat And Rocko. I went to sit down and sign some shirts and CD's.

"Oh my fucking gosh your CHRIS BROWN!!!" some girl screamed. I smiled and signed her stomach. I took pictures,talked to some of them and now it was time bounce.

"Ayee yo Chris hold up" I turned around to see Tyga running towards me.

"Yo wassu-"GCO

"Bruhh we got to go Ice tea and his Crew coming here to come,shoot up this place!!" He said out of breath.

"What you mean Ice Tea and his crew coming to shoot up the place???" I said practically yelling.

"Come on I'll explain later we got to get you out of here!" He said pushing me towards the car. Rocko and Big pat was infront of me and we were running towards the car and these bright ass lights were aiming at us and they started shooting at us. We Dodge the bullets and ran into a near by bush. When the car left Rocko and Big Pat got up and then people started shooting at them, Rocko ducked but Big Pat got shot in the chest 3 times and in the head twice. Then I heared the tires screeching and the car left. I got up and went to Big Pat and squat by him, he laid on the ground coughing up blood. I'm tough but this shit right here will make a grown man cry.

"Yo man stay with me!" I said looking at Big Pat.

"Tell..... my..... family.... I love.... the-" he replied.

"Noooo! You can't go now!!! I need you and your family need you man" I said crying. But Tyga pulled me off of him and dragged me to the car.

"You iight?" Tyga asked me. I looked at him like he was speaking another language.

"What the fuck you mean am I OK?????? I just watched one of my bodyguards die in my fucking FACE! HE WAS LIKE FAMILY MAN! HE RISKED HIS LIFE FOR US. HE DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT! HE GOT A FAMILY AND CHILDREN THAT NEED HIM! HE WAS THERE SINCE DAY ONE! HE WAS AN EXAMPLE TO ALL OF HUMAN KINDS. HE DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE. AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO ASK ME AM I OK????? No I'M doing fine thanks for asking tho" I said to Tyga then cried silently to myself.

"I was trying to-" GCO

"Man I don't even want to hear it" I replied

When we got to my house I got out the car and went inside my house. I ran upstairs to my room and into the bathroom to take a shower. All that ran to my head was Why him??? And watching him getting shot,laying there on the floor. Blood. Blood. Dead. I took my clothes off and got in the shower.

After the shower I got dressed and kept crying. To relax I went in my drawer and took out some marijuana and rolled up a blunt and lit it up. I sat on my chair in my room and just relaxed. Smoked for few hours then put it out cause I started to fall asleep. As I closed my eyes the last thing I saw was Big Pat lifeless body laying on the floor.....

Nooooooo Big Pat Why Did you have to die??? Anyways how was Chapter 1?!??!!?!?!!! Chris a little nigga for crying! Jk Lol. He had a right to cry. How many of y'all would've cried? I know I would. How was my second book first chapter?! Vote Comment Follow. Stay Tune for Chapter 2