Chapter 13

It was the newest drone Fabien was talking about. He turned over to Vivian who couldn't hide her smirk as she stared at him with a tilted head. As soon as she saw his glare her smile dropped immediately.

"You know you're the best.", he said, pulling her immediately closer while dropping a big grin. Vivian sighed in relief as she returned the hug by putting her arms around him.

"Ignore my calls one more time and I'll gift you a jar of pickles.", she said, laughing. Fabien shuddered instantly as he imagined it. He cringed just by the thought of it.

"I won't.", he said with a guilty smile.

"Honestly, you can gift me a jar of pickles for MY birthday. I love them.", Théo bugged in. Max looked at him with wary eyes.

"You always want the weirdest shit for your birthday.", he said, laughing. Meanwhile, he was throwing a ball illegally through the cafeteria. It was forbidden to do that but there weren't any teachers around. Tristan caught the ball as he arched his brows.

"Wait are you trying to do the challenge of how many pickles fit in your mouth?", he asked Théo. He remembered the time they did a sleepover at Fabien's house.

"That's the grossest thing I ever saw.", Fabien said lightly and the others laughed. Only Vivian seemed to be truly backed off by it. She sighed while grabbing her bag.

"But it can fit a lot though..", Théo answered confidently as he was. Vivian rolled her eyes with a smile before walking past them.

"You keep talking about your pickles... I have to use the restroom for a bit. Be right back.", she said, waving them goodbye. They nodded and she instantly walked off with her eyes dug in her bag. She had to finish an assignment due to tomorrow and her heart was beating with nervousness. She was smart but also a big perfectionist. Vivian took a pile of papers out of her bag as she slightly read over it. But she didn't realize how she suddenly bumped into someone. She gasped while she felt a hard surface in front of her and the strong smell of Cologne. Her papers fell out of her hands as she suddenly lost balance on her feet. Vivian widened her eyes as she almost fell on to the ground but suddenly she was grabbed by two strong hands around her waist. She gaped her mouth as soon as she looked into a pair of golden eyes. Her heart was beating fast for some reason as she realized the glimmering and the strong jawbone on his face. His blonde hair almost strived through her face as he looked down on her with a concerned look. Out of nowhere, she was suddenly torn away from her daydream as he finally released her. Her mouth was still wide open as the beautiful boy kneeled to the ground to collect her lost papers. That's some mad reflexes!

"Oh! No way- I am so sorry. Thanks for picking up my things, I should've watched where I was going...", she said with guilt-filled eyes. She looked down on him as he calmly collected those papers and finally handed it over to her. As soon as he turned his attention towards her, she could hear her heart beating in her chest.

"No problem. Just be careful on the hallways so you don't get hurt.", he simply said with a calm tone.

"Thanks..", Vivian answered with a blush. She had no idea why her heart was beating out of control. How can someone be this handsome..? the girl asked herself as she slowly analyzed him. But suddenly, something about his appearance clicked. She felt a rush of images flashing through her head but couldn't decipher what it was... She had no idea that she even had these memories as she stood there completely paralyzed... But they were oddly familiar to her. What are these random dark pictures? I can't decipher what they are even showing... The boy turned around as he was about to walk away but Vivian instantly grabbed onto his black jacket.

He turned around with a confused face.

"Do we maybe know each other from somewhere? You come off as awfully familiar to me..", she asked him without knowing how flirtatious it sounded.