KNOCK

Imagine yourself studying alone in the living room. You looked at the grandfather's clock and it's almost 12:00 am. It's dark and your only source of light is the lampshade beside you. You have to study for the upcoming exam but you're already tired and sleepy, so you closed your eyes for a while.

You're in between the state of awake and asleep when you suddenly felt a strong gush of wind on your cheek.

You wanted to open your eyes but you can't.

Then you started to feel the wind brushing your left arm which gave you goosebumps. It became colder so you half-unconsciously embraced yourself.

Then you suddenly came back to your senses when you heard the sound of the grandfather's clock...it's exactly 12 am.

You felt weird, you got scared for unknown reason.

It felt like someone is hugging you entirely.

Then your heart skipped a beat when you heard a knock on the door. Your heart beats faster, stronger, as you looked slowly in the direction of the door.

Your muscles tensed,

your jaw clenched,

your pupils dilated,

your chest got heavier,

droplets of sweat formed on your forehead.

Someone's knocking again.

You swallowed hard. And someone said from the other side of the door, "Shopee delivery po!"