Chapter 5 Happiness Again

🎵 Save my fricken sanity🎵
-author

Hinata's pov

He...he ask?!?...does he really care about me even though we just met.....I can't tell him too much but I guess I can explain why I cry gold....I really hope I dont screw things up again..

"Um...well..." I mumbled while whipping my golden Tears away. "Well what?" kageyama said is a calm caring voice. I sighed.

"I have a uncurable illness..." I say while holding back my tears. "Can you please explain more" kageyama asked.

(Okay I'm sorry about this pause, but I just found something while trying too dig deeper into the crying gold aspect I already knew about a song which was probably partly the inspiration (listen too it it's really good its actually just called tears of gold), but read this)

(So she cried tears of gold for the deep love of her husband 🥺 I'm definitely going to use this as inspiration 🥺🥺🥺 now back to the story)

"That's that problem!" I quietly yelled "n..no one knows about this....I'm the only one with this..this CURSE!" I quietly yelled and sparking tears dripped down my face.

I instantly felt someone hug me...."kageyama..." I say softly "it's not a curse you didn't ask or want this and I don't think you deserve to even have the illness"he said in a calm voice.

I gripped his shirt slightly... I can't believe someone genuinely cares about me... We let go of the hug and I whipped my tears away kageyama then said while standing up "well come on dumbass were going to be late for volleyball tryouts unless you don't want to co-" I cut him off my get up quickly and running to the gym.

"OI GET BACK HERE!" He yelled than ran too catch up to me. I start laughing...wait I'm laughing!!! I just joy and happiness!! This is amazing!!!!

-at the gym-

3rd person

They ran too the gym surprisingly just on time "HAH BEAT YOU" Hinata said while laughing. "You had a head start dumbass" kageyama said while catching his breath.

"Oh hello are you two first years looking into joining the team?" someone said in a gentle voice behind them. Hinata and Kageyama looked up too see a boy with gray hair "yeah!" They said at the same time.

"Great!! Daichi please come here there's some more first years that want to join!!" He said as a another guy walk up too them. "Hello I'm Daichi sawamura you two are the first years interested in joining the team. Am I correct?" He said as he handed them a clipboard with papers.

Hinata stood in shock while kageyama grabbed the clipboard and filled everything out "yeah we are" he said as he handed Hinata the clipboard and signed everything. After Hinata handed Daichi back the clipboard they bowed and yelled....

"THANK YOU FOR HAVING US!"

🥺 This was probably the best chapter I wrote so far!!!Hinata is smiling they finally joined the team i just love this!!! And the beautiful artwork in the beginning is made by kaleopsy on Instagram they're artwork is stunning and it's the artwork that inspired me too write this aswell!
-author