chapter 4 Bullies

Here have some angst totally not going to cry while writing this :'D
-author

Once again warning
Angst (depression, anxiety, bullying ex.)
Violence
Light Cursing

3rd person

"Hinata" kageyama whispered nobody hear him luckily but for Hinata it's a different story.

-A couple minutes ago-

Hinata was walking past his class to quickly get too the gym. Until he ran into...them. They were second years that went to hinata's middle School and somehow learned about his ability.

His eyes quickly change from a happy look too a fearful look..."well look at this boys" the first guy said "it's the shorty with that dieses like the freak he is." He continued as he glanced at hinata.

Hinata gulped and slowly tries too back away...

Hinata's pov

Sh* I thought as they dragged dragged me to behind the school. 'What do I do I can't move or they'll hurt me m-' I thought before I was interrupted by the guys throwing me on the brick wall.

I couldn't scream I had no word so I just fell down and started too cry... Why now and how I haven't cried in years..."ooo look he's crying beat him up some more" the guy said

"WHAT DID I DO TOO YOU" I yelled while crying... suddenly he look at me and we made eye contact "what did you do hm well let's see you existed. Freaks like you don't belong here they belong in hell where the other monsters are." He said as he laughed at me getting hit.

"YOUR THE REAL MONSTER" I yelled not thinking. He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt "oh so you're suddenly super brave. Well listen up shorty you should think before talking." He said as he slammed me against the wall.

Then suddenly I hear someone else

"Oi what do you think your doing"

H..he sounds familiar I look over too see.. kageyama?!?! How..when... Then the guy finally put me down and walked over to kageyama. "Who the hell do you think you are huh"

"Kageyama tobio 1st year and I came here too collect my friend" kageyama said as the boy look at him then spoke up, "oh really look your little "boyfriend" has come you sl*"

He said while smirking. "He's...not my boyfriend" kageyama said. "sure sure" the guy said as he turned around "we better not waste time on you let's go" the guy said to the other two and they walked away.

'Oh no oh no! he's going to know he won't want to be my friend anymore' i..I couldn't hold it I curled up in a ball and cried....

3rd person

Kageyama walked over to hinata and tried picking up his face which Hinata wouldn't allow..."Hinata are you okay" kageyama said he felt pity to the short boy as he finally looked up at him

"Hinata are you okay" kageyama said he felt pity to the short boy as he finally looked up at him

(I drew this are you proud mum 😂)

'Gold?!?!?' Kageyama thought 'no that's physically impossible'. He tried to take a closer look at his tears but Hinata just ended up pulling his head away in a slight blush.

"Hinata what are crying" kageyama asks quietly. Hinata stayed silent before saying "gold..." Kageyama whispers "knew it " before looking back up at hinata. Then he said.....

"Why do you cry gold..."

Dun dun dunnnnnn cliffhanger!!!!
-Author