Chapter 14 What's happening?

My school year ended ._. eh anyways a new chapter yayyyyy I'm sorry if I'm haven't been posting for awhile writer's block SUCKS. Anyways please enjoy the madness, that you guys actually like?!
-author

*During practice*

Kageyama's pov

I could stop looking at Hinata while practicing. He just seemed so perfect and beautiful....great I'm hopelessly in love, what do I even love about him?!?!?! He an idiot who anyways asks me for tosses and gets along with almost everyone!

Ugh I still can't handle these feelings they're overwhelming. I wasn't paying attention as the tiny orange fluff ball kept trying to get my attention, "KAGEYAMA" he yelled "WTF HINATA" I yelled back, he jumped clearly shocked that I heard him "you zoned out again" he said.

"Oh yeah. Sorry" I said that left some people in shock it's very unlikely that I'll say sorry too the team expecially, Hinata since we're apparently always fighting.

Hinata seemed slightly shocked aswell but kept it hidden. "It's fine now toss to me" he said I sighed and said "fine" as we both walked on the court and began practicing.

*After practice*

Me and Hinata were walking to class as usual, when someone walks up to me. I instantly knew what was happening as she holds out a letter while looking away. She began speaking but at that point I just heard nothing. I looked over too Hinata and something was off.

He was looking away from a girl looking a bit angry. I wonder why...then I suddenly tuned in again and heard the girl say "well do you accept my confession" she blushed

"Oh um sorry.." I said as I bowed, I'm not interested I'm currently in love with someone else, and I'm more focused on volleyball. The girl look upset, but said "okay" and walked away. That's... interesting. I look back at hinata and say, "come on dumbass are you coming.".

He stuttered and said "y..Yeah!"

Somethings off about him but we just get too class and continue with the day.

Is this too short??? I'm not sure and sorry for the update and HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYONE!!!! Stay safe and don't respond too hate unless you can roast em! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈