chapter 10 night

I'm sorry this won't be a long chapter 😅 I promise I'll make it up with the next one.
-author

3rd person

They went upstairs and into Kageyama's room. Kageyama sat on his bed, "so what do you want to do?" He asked. "I'm not sure" Hinata said as he layed down. "We still need to do our homework so why not get that out of the way" kageyama said as took out his backpack.

Hinata groaned "I don't want to it's so boring". "Well if you don't want to fail do it now come on" kageyama said. So they started working.

-20 minutes later-

Kageyama's pov

I was talking through the question when I noticed that Hinata was being quiet 'that idiot better be paying attention' I thought as I looked up I saw Hinata sleeping. "Dumbass" i mumbled before covering him with a blanket.

He looked kinda cute..shit... Do I actually have feelings for this idiot. I mean he's cute in all but that doesn't mean anything right. It's not like I'm thinking about kissing hi- shit I do like him.

He probably doesn't even like me that way. This too much stress right now I'm just gonna go to sleep. I stand up, lay down and go too sleep not thinking about my problems.

Again so sorry it's so short next one is just going to have so much angst, that you deserve just a short little chapter of kageyama finally realizing his feelings; And once again beware There's a lot of angst coming up. so I hope you don't mind the cinnamon roll known as Hinata cursing someone out.
-author