What girl?

It has been 4 years since Bakugou graduated UA, now he had his own agency after getting sick and tired of being a side kick. He walked down the streets on patrol with his obnoxious side kick, but it was the only person he could tolerate, and the only person not scared of Bakugou.

"So Bakugou what are we going to do tonight? We have off tomorrow, right?" Kaminari chirped into Bakugou's ear earning an eye roll "Yeah we do have off tomorrow, doesn't mean you lose focus! Pay attention we're on patrol ass wipe."

"Yeah but it's quiet, so we can talk about what we're going to do tonight right?" Bakugou pinched the bridge of his nose trying to calm himself "You make it sound like we're going on a date or some shit so knock it off! I'm not going anywhere!"

Kaminari pouted as Bakugou lectured him, then felt his phone buzz. Smirking a thought popped into his head as he raised his hands up in defeat "Oh well, I'll tell the girl you won't be coming out with the guys tonight"

Bakugou raised an eyebrow at the obnoxious lightning bolt "What girl?"

Akari pushed a piece of hair out of her face as sweat beamed her forehead, she took a chug of her water and wiped her mouth "want to go again?" Akari looked up at the pink haired girl who was covered in sweat as well.

Nodding her head, placing the bottle of water on the ground she got into a fighting stance "Let's do this Ashido"

The alien like girl grinned with excitement, charging she went for a kick. Akari ducked and side swept her, Ashido landed with a thud but quickly jumped up and bounced around. A small crowd began to surround them as they watched the girls spar with one another. The music blared around them giving both the girls hype.

This time Akari went first, she took a swing which Ashido deflected. Lifting her leg once again she went for a round house kick, Akari blocked it. Grabbing hold of Ashido's leg she gave a twist making the girl now face the other direction and fall to the ground. Getting on top, Akari to put her in a choke hold. Ashido thought quickly, pushing up slightly she went to elbow Akari in the face who blocked her move allowing Ashido to roll out and pushed herself up. Ashido knew she had to move fast, but it was too late. Akari charged going for kick then easily shifted to a side swept kick, Ashido jumped and become defensive. Akari smirked perfect. Akari pushed the girl, making her become more defensive throwing in some kicks and punches never making contact. Then Ashido's eyes flickered, and Akari knew she had her. The blonde went to punch Ashido who moved her head this is my chance! Ashido thought to herself. Pulling her arm forward, Ashido spun around so she was behind Akari. She went for her signature move that allowed her to tackle her opponent to the ground with ease, but Akari was quicker than that. She threw her leg around the pink girl's waist, bringing both to the ground. They rolled and before Ashido could make sense as to what was happening Akari was on top of her fist in her face.

"I win" Akari breathed out sweat poured from her forehead and all over her body.

Ashido let out a frustrated yell "ugh, damnit! I was so close this time though!" Akari got off the small girl and lent her a hand smiling "Next time"

The girls walked out of the gym happy to have been able to work out as they began to walk to their apartment building Akari had moved back to Japan about a month ago, after her father passed away, she found it difficult to stay in America. So, she did the only thing that made sense. Move back to Japan. Her mother and siblings were upset of course, but they couldn't stop her. Once she moved, she was moving into an apartment building when Ashido saw her and lent her a helping hand. From that point the two have been friends.

"So, you wanna go out tonight?" Ashido nudged Akari as they stopped at an intersection waiting for the light to change.

"Yes! I've been dying to go out! It's the first time I'm not working since I've moved" Akari squealed with excitement.