Why are you shocked?

"Morning asshole!" He smirked as Akari shot him a glare, she walked over to the counter hoping on one of the stools holding her head "Do you really need to be doing that? And so loud!"

Bakugou only smirked more as he poured the liquid into two cups sliding one over to Akari, she glanced at it then back at him "What is it?"

"Protein shake drink up" Akari sniffed it and took a sip "Alright, where's the coffee?" she placed the cup back down before beginning to rummage through the kitchen, Bakugou stood silent watching her look around admiring her. Despite her looking like a mess, she still looked effortlessly beautiful. She turned to him puffing her cheeks out "Will you help me? Please"

Bakugou sighed pushing off the counter he walked behind her reaching for the grounded coffee, Akari could feel her heart beating fast as Bakugou's body pressed slightly against her back "Right here dumb ass" he placed it in her hands and walked away.

"Thanks, want some?" She opened another drawer and groaned when she saw it wasn't spoons, Bakugou let out a small laugh "next drawer and sure since you owe me" Akari made a face at him before measuring the coffee and adding water. She waited a few minutes as the coffee brewed, Akari grabbed two cups and poured the coffee into them. Then going into the fridge pulled out creamer.

"I wasn't that bad right?" Akari asked as she took a sip smiling at the warmth. Bakugou took a sip as well "You were fucking awful"

Akari groaned and slapper her forehead "Oh God, seriously? I'm sorry" Bakugou let out a rough laugh "No big deal it was pretty entertaining till you threw up"

She looked up mortified "Oh my God! Did I make it to the bathroom?!"

"Yup, honestly your fucking lucky I was so close to the bar and picked you guys up" Bakugou stated drinking the coffee, Akari only groaned more and tried to hide her face from embarrassment "Oh God, I'm so sorry!"

"Whatever Coconut head don't make it a fucking habit" Bakugou stated before walking into the living room, Akari trailed behind sitting on the couch with Bakugou. Pulling out her phone she went through her messages to see a few missed calls from Amajiki and text messages from him along with Mina. Sighing she replied to Mina, but left Amajiki on read not wanting to speak to him. Bakugou noticed her staring at the phone with a look of frustration and smirked.

"tch, still pissed off at Clam head?"

"Yeah, I just don't even know what to do... I don't know maybe I'll just pretend everything is fine" Akari shrugged drinking her coffee, Bakugou froze for a moment at the words.

"Like fuck you should forget about that, how about this what are you doing tomorrow?" Bakugou inquired, Akari thought it over "I'm supposed to go to dinner with Amajiki"

"Fuck him, fuck that and fucking come with me tomorrow" Akari raised an eye brow at the explosive blonde, his eyes had fire in them as he continued "My mom does dinner Sunday's usually Dunce face and shitty hair crash it, but she's been up my ass about you coming over since she found about you being in town"

Akari mulled it over for a moment "I don't know, I would feel bad"

"1. You fucking owe me I held your hair back as you puked and 2. Again fuck that asshole, he ditched you and lied! Come on" he bargained, honestly he wanted her to say yes more than anything. She bit her lip thinking it over once again and slowly a smile broke through "Alright fine, but only because I do owe you. I can't believe you held my hair back"

"Yeah me neither" he mumbled taking a sip of the coffee trying to hide his smile, while Akari did the same blushing at the thought of Bakugou running his fingers through her hair.