The Idea

This is the first fanfic I've ever made so would love any criticism/improvements. With the POV's it's mostly just what happens around that character so other characters thoughts/feelings may be included in them. Sorry for any SPAG mistakes I've made. Hope you enjoy it!

Daichi's POV:

“Come on Daichi, it'll be fun I promise,” Suga pleaded. Daichi tried not to look into Suga’s eyes, if he did that there would be no way of him being able to refuse. Daichi and Suga had recently got together after the team had yelled at them both at how obvious it was that they liked each other, at which they both finally confessed.

“Daichi, hey Daichi, are you ok,” Daichi was brought back to reality by his boyfriend looking at him, concerned. “Oh erm… yeah just zoned out a bit. Anyway, what were we talking about again?” “The surprise camping trip for some of the teams, remember? I just think it would be nice for us since it’s our last year and it would be good for everyone to bond don’t you think?” Suga looked at him with giant puppy-eyes.

How could he refuse? “Ok fine but you have to help me with the planning ok?” “Ok I promise, this will be so great. Thank you so much Daichi you really are the best,” Suga said slightly muffled as he pulled Daichi into a hug. Daichi hugged back secretly praying Suga would be right and everything would go smoothly. For some reason Daichi wasn't sure that 100% sure those were the only reasons Suga was so desperate to go but later brushed that thought away and convinced himself he was just being silly.