Camp Set Up

They finally reached the camp and after Kageyama woke up Hinata they got off of the bus and started to find the tents. “Right ok so I've made a list of who sleeps where so...here is where everyone will be: Yamaguchi with Tsukishima, Asahi with Nishinoya, Kenma with Kuroo, Hinata with Kageyama, Oikawa with Iwaizumi and Daichi and I.” This was followed with a large chorus of ‘Awwww’. “Yes, yes. Now is everyone ok with those arrangements?” Everyone nodded but Suga could tell they were all reluctant, all knowing how awkward it would be sharing a tent with the one person they loved not knowing if they loved them back. Suga could see what he had done and he was much more happy with his accomplishment than he ever should’ve been with anything. Ok time to get some lovebirds together. He thought.

“Iwa channnnnnn?” Great, we've only just got here and I’m already sick of Oikawa’s bullshit. How am I going to survive this trip? Ugh and I have to share a tent with him, thanks a lot Suga. “Yes Shittykawa. What do you want?” Iwaizumi asked. Oikawa just huffed at his nickname and went to put up their tent so Iwaizumi followed not, talking to him.
Once all of the tents were put up everyone retrieved their luggage from the bus and went to unpack in their tents. When Suga got back to his tent, Daichi was standing there with his hands on his hips staring at Suga. “Right what are you up to, I didn't think this was just ‘team bonding’ but now I know it isn't so what are you doing?” Suga looked at the floor and just simply said, “I don't know what you’re talking about.” At that Daichi gave his boyfriend a knowing look. “Humph fine. I may or may not have a secret plan on how to get everyone together.” “Suga you should let it come to them naturally!” Daichi complained. “I know, I know. BUT it wouldn't hurt just to give them a little nudge in the right direction.Right?” Suga looked like he was starting to get worried. If there is one thing that I know is a worrying mother is not a good thing, especially when it's the mother of a whole volleyball team, and your boyfriend. “You said you had a plan right?”