Truth Or Drink (Part 4)

Kenma POV:

So this is how he wants to play. Can’t believe it’s my first go and I’m drinking already. Damn it I get drunk easy, too. Curse being a lightweight! Kenma thought. “Pass the bottle,” Kenma said in a slightly annoyed tone, scaring most of the group. Kuroo passed him an amber-coloured bottle that said ‘apricot brandy’. Kenma took the bottle off of Kuroo and sneered angrily at Daichi. He unscrewed the cap and took a gulp. Kuroo looked like he was going to kill Daichi, no one ever seemed to make Kenma visibly angry. “Suga truth or dare?” Daichi tries and makes me reveal that I’ll do something to his boyfriend. Thought Kenma, looking at Sugawara. “Pffff nope. No. Nope. Neither just give me the bottle.” Kenma was disappointed, He asked for that without even hearing the truth or dare. Augh!!!!!!!! He must be a goddamn heavyweight! How can I get Daichi back now? Kenma handed him the bottle and he took a mouthful, “Huh? You have actually got an ok-ish alcohol taste, Kuroo.” “Yep I know, that's why I like it.” Kuroo said, pointing out the obvious, confirming that he was drunk already. “No shit, idiot.” Kenma scoffed, shaking his head. “Hey you shouldn’t talk to your captain like that!” Kuroo complained. “Yeah I’m not. I’m talking to my idiot best friend who seems to think he has any sort of authority over a group of teenage volleyball players.” Kenma responded. Everyone turned so they were looking directly at Kenma, “What? Why is everyone looking at me?” Kenma asked. Kuroo started to laugh, “Ooooooo who knew little Kitten here could be so mouthy, I’m surprised Kitten can speak for longer than 3 seconds.” Kenma rolled his eyes at the taller male and turned back to the group, “I’m gonna go back to my tent, if you need me that’s where I’ll be.” With that he got up and headed to his tent. “How bout we play something else now, who’s up for karaoke?”

*I'm so sorry for not updating for like a month and a half. I'm hopefully getting into a better mindset so will try to do more updates, presuming my mental state is getting better. Also whhhaatttt how did this happen!?!? Thank you all so much for reading this it means so much to me.*