Truth Or Drink (Part 2)

Hinata POV:

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Kageyama looks like he’s about to kill someone, specifically Tsukishima. That. Was. A. Bad. Move.

Kageyama mumbled something so quiet Hinata couldn’t even hear him and he was right beside him. “What was that, King?” Tsukishima asked, antagonisation dripping from his voice. “I said not to call me that! And yes I do like someone here. Happy now! Huh?” Kageyama yelled at Tsukishima. "Very. See that wasn't so hard was it? " Hang on he whate what? Kageyama likes someone? In this tent? Does that mean…? No, of course I don’t have a chance. But maybe… No, no, no, no, no. Don’t get your hopes up they’ll just be crushed. “Hinata?”  “Hinata?”  “Are you ok?”  “Earth to Hinata?”  “Hellllooooo?” The group had been trying to get Hinata back from his own little world of daydream for a few minutes now but nothing was working. “Hey how ‘bout I take him to our tent and bring him back once this is all over?” Kageyama said motioning whatever was going on with Hinata. Suga nodded reluctantly, giving him a look that said don’t-yell-at-him-or-I’ll-kill-you.

Kageyama had no trouble picking the smaller boy and carrying him to their tent, however he did have trouble waking Hinata up from his daydream. Kageyama decided to just let him wake up by himself. Hinata woke up a few minutes later to find Kageyama staring at him with concern filling his eyes. “Finally you’re back. I thought you were gonna make me spend all night here looking after you.” Without thinking, Hinata scooted over to right in front of Kageyama and pecked him on the cheek then scurried over and hid  in his sleeping bag. Oh. My. God. What did I just do? Ruined a perfect friendship that's what. Ugh why did you do that. “Hey dumbass I think you’re blind.” Kageyama shuffled up to Hinata and lifted his head up so he was facing him. “Yeah you really should get them eyes of yours looked at, you missed my mouth, idiot.” He bent down so he was inches away from Hinata's face and quickly closed the gap. Kageyama gently pushed his lips onto Hinata, who jumped back in surprise. “Oh erm… I’m sorry. I-I thought that’s.. I’ll just go sorry. Can we forget that ever happened-” Kageyama stood up and turned to walk out of the tent but was pulled back by Hinata’s hand wrapping around his own.”I don’t want you to go. I really don’t want you to go. Please- please stay.” Hinata said, pulling Kageyama back next to him. The taller boy sat back down until his shirt collar was grabbed then yanked on by the boy next to him. Yet again their faces inches apart. “How ‘bout we try that kiss again?” Hinata instructed rather than asked.

*Sorry this took so long and doesn't really have any truth or drink things in, but I started writing this and it sort of lead me here so this is what I wrote hope it's ok and not too bad!*