Part 1: Natalie Vikander

I was born into the Blood Rose Clan. I'm Natalie Vikander and I am now the last survivor. You're probably confused so let me back up a bit. When I was 4 years old my clan was attacked by the infamous Phantom Troop. To this day, no one knows why. When I was able to start understanding what my parents were telling me I started to learn nen. 

When I put my hands next to the glass of water with the floating leaf many things happened. The leaf turned into an emerald, the water into blood, the glass had a crack in it near the top, the emerald leaf was spinning around wildly at the bottom of the boiling blood. When I tried to take my hands away my father stopped me saying that there was more to come, and he was right. The blood froze solid and only then could you see the fragments of bones and gems that had been conjured. 

That's right I'm a specialist, I can do almost anything with blood or gems. My options are more limited but I can also manipulate nature and everything that once had or has a life. You'll understand more as we go along, for now, I don't want to reveal too much. However, I was told to fill out this form.

Name: Natalie Vikander

Born: June 5th

Age: 14

Height: 5'1

Gender: Female

Nen Type: Specialist

Nen Abilities: Prefer not to say

Family: Deceased; formally known as the Blood Rose Clan 

Hair Color: Black, however, due to a shock  I got a streak of white in my hair which has been permanently dyed red from blood.

Hair length: Chin 

Eye color: Left eye black, right eye red

Clothes: Usually my father's cloak which covers my entire body, it's black with a red stripe. A pair of wireless headphones that are mostly black with red accents. Sometimes a pair of cat ears attached to a headband that increases my hearing abilities. All of my clothes are mostly black with red accents, are mostly red with black accents, are all black, or are all red. When the story starts I am wearing black and red tracksuit.

Background: I was 4 when the Phantom Troupe attacked my home. My father told me, Viktor (Older brother, 14 years old, twin to Sarah), and Sarah (Older sister, 14 years old, twin to Viktor) to hide in the bedroom. There was a loose floorboard under the bed but it wasn't large enough of a whole for either of them to fit through so I was by myself. A man with a twelve legged spider tattoo and the number eleven engraved in it came in. He had killed my father and brother where they stood. My sister, he had other plans for, he raped her then killed her. The pure shock from the incident had made one section of my hair white and the blood from my older sister gave it its first bit of red. When all the screaming stopped I went to go look for my twin sister, Kiro. I found her not dead but dying. I held her while she died and then took her advice. I went and lived in the forest. There I searched tirelessly for someone with knowledge of where the Kurta Clan was for one of them was my more responsible godfather. If I couldn't find him I was told to find Ging Freecss, my other godfather.

When I turned six I heard of Heaven's Arena. I was told that many great fighters went there and that I might be able to find one of them there. During those two years in the forest, I learned how to cook, sew, and practiced my nen tirelessly so I felt like I was ready. 

I lived there and on my 13th birthday I found out that the Kurta Clan was dead and had been for three years. That's when I stopped doing my research on the Kurta and started going deeper into Ging Freecss. After around a year I found out about his son, Gon Freecss, who lived on Whale Island. I traveled there to see if Gon could help me find his father. Then I found out that it was a waste of time but Gon gave me a lead. Once he had caught the lord of the lakes then we would go to the hunter exam together and get our hunter's licenses, then we could look for Ging together. 

That is when you join me.

Thanks to @KiroChiItami for the inspiration behind Natalie Vikander's backstory.