Information

(Y/N) will have only one love interest, one that I made up. Although you can choose the name. It will be written as:

(L/N)

I don't think you'll be able to mistake it as 'Last Name' because (Y/N)'s last name will be Ouryuu. If you do, I don't blame you.

The reason I have done this is because I have read a lot of Akatsuki no Yona x Reader types of fanfiction (pathetic I know) and in a lot of them the main group falls in love. I've always been bothered by this. And as much as I love everyone (especially Kija) I don't think it will fit well with what I have in mind. So if you have a problem with this, you can leave this story if you want.

I've also decided to have (Y/N) be skilled in using daggers and a spear, not so much bows and swords as the bow feels heavy.

I've ALSO decided to make (Y/N) gender-fluid, even if it didn't exist in those times. So they will say at times, 'I'm female now.' But if they don't say that the pronouns will just change.

I am willing to accept criticism as I have room to grow. If you have anything to say about it, please say so as I will keep your comment in mind.

Thanks for listening to my TED talk.

Jokes. I'm terrible at them.

Also I'm really obsessed over Percy Jackson so you might see a lot of references.

I will be releasing the first chapter soon! It will start in chapter 42 in the manga and epsiode 24 (last episode)