Chapter 3

An: I will be following the manga.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akatsuki No Yona

It was morning and Yoon had decided we should travel Ik-soo's to hear what he says about the prophecy. So, we headed for the northern mountains of the Wind Tribe. On the way there, we came across a group of bandits.

"I 'ought to teach them a thing or two" You said, bringing out your spear in one hand and a few daggers in the other. Hak got his glaive out whilst Seiryuu unsheathed his sword and Hakuryuu brought his right hand out. Yona brought out her bow and started shooting.

You threw your spear at one the bandits, it landing in his gut. You ran over, stabbing another one with your dagger. "Hm, needs sharpening." You said to yourself, feeling the point of the blade whilst kicking another one where the sun don't shine.

Hak's POV

"Yeah, looks like it does." I said looking at (Y/N)'s spear, and slashing my glaive at some of the bandits. Soon enough, all the bandits were either dead, or just knocked out. Zeno ran out from behind a tree and he gave (Y/N) a high ten (I don't know if that's what you call it but whatevs).

We reached Ik-soo's house and saw that everything was out of order. He laid there on the floor, looking dead.

"Is he dead?" (Y/N) asked, crouching down to poke his face.

"No! He's not!" Yoon exclaimed, holding Ik-soo in his arms. "Ik-soo! What happened?!"

"Yoon..? I was so hungry..., that I knocked everything over." Ik-soo said, looking up at Yoon.

//

"I narrowly escaped death!" Ik-soo said, holding a bowl. Yoon started to yell at him, saying things like, 'You're too much of a pain!' or 'Just go back to the heavens!'

"It's Yoon's angry voice!" Ik-soo stated happily.

"You were crying and seemed so frantic, Yoon." Jae-ha said whilst cleaning up the house.

"I'm not crying! And I wasn't frantic either!"

"Lord priest, please forgive us for suddenly visiting. It is an honor to finally meet you." Kija said, bowing down.

"The pleasure's all mine!" Ik-so said, also bowing down. "It's become so lively.....huh? You..." he looked at (Y/N) and looked liked he was thinking about something.

(Y/N)'s POV

You weren't really listening as you were looking at Ao with Zeno. I heard Yoon asking some things about the prophecy. Ik-so replied with some things that would be confusing to the others. You think Hakuryuu said something about training when Zeno suddenly started talking,

"Why are you all avoiding the real issue at hand? Miss what did you want to gather the four dragons for?"

"You and that dark haired man were kicked out of the castle, so it's understandable if you need the power to fight. It was to survive." You continued, scratching Ao under his chin.

"But, then what? Are you going to run away forever?"

"...No." Yona answered.

"No? Then, are you thinking of overthrowing the person who stole the title of king..."

"To take back Hiryuu castle and the throne?" You continued as your brother trailed off. You could tell Yona was shocked.

"That's impossible! No matter how many dragons we have, we can't attack the castle with the many people!" Yoon shouted.

"It's not whether we can or can't."

"It's whether we want to, or not."

"Besides.."

"It won't be impossible for us to take down....one castle." You and your twin said simultaneously. You could tell everyone was shocked about what you both just said.

"But Zeno and (Y/N) don't have that kind of power anyways." He said, with a smile on his face rubbing his head. "The newbies are sorry, sorry! Zeno and (Y/N) aren't suggesting we do that. It was just a simple question about what we're going to do."

"It was our own decision to come along. Miss is free to think what she wants, too."

"More importantly we're hungry!"

"You both are so restless." Yoon said, "I guess I should make some food for now."

"Yay! Food!"

Jae-ha's POV

"Still, they took me by surprise. Zeno and (Y/N), I mean. I though they were just siblings with their heads in the clouds." I said. "I never thought they would rip into Yona like that."

"Yes, they are incomprehensible ones indeed" Kija replied. "It's not that I never thought about it..." we continued talking until it was night.

——————————————————————————

This also came out sooner than expected O_O

I hope you really liked it!