Chapter 4

So I'm actually not gonna do the (L/N) thing as your love with them will progress as the story goes on. It would be crazy to do the 'Lover's name' thing right off the bat. Anyways, ON WITH THE STORY!

Yona POV

I walked out of the tent and was greeted by the delicious smell of Yoon's cooking, "Good morning everyone." I said. I looked around and saw that (Y/N) was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's (Y/N)?" I asked.

"She went out to refill her flask over by the river. Here." Yoon replied, handing me a bowl of soup as I sat down to eat. All of a sudden Hak shot up.

"I heard rustling." He said, looking around.

"It's probably (Y/N) coming back from the river."

"No, it came from the opposite direction." He started walking to where the supposed rustling came from.

All of a sudden, a body flopped down onto the floor. Yoon was surprised by this and spilled some of the soup he was holding. Zeno walked over and poked the body with a stick.

The person suddenly opened their eyes and gasped for breath. He sat up and held his head in his hands. He looked at Zeno and they both smiled.

"Zeno!" The boy yelled, smiling with glee.

"Wren!" Zeno yelled, with the same look on his face. They hugged and then Zeno suddenly punched him in the gut, still smiling. The others were surprised by this course of action when the boy said, "Yeah, I probably deserved that." He rubbed the back of his head laughing, then had a look of realisation on his face.

"If you're here Zeno, then (Y/N) must be here too!" He jumped up, eagerly looking for (Y/N).

"She's out filling her flask with water..." Yoon warily said, backing away from the boy. "She should be back soon."

Then a girl jumped down from a tree onto the ground, falling face first not long after.

"Ouch..." (Y/N) said, getting up and dusting herself off, "(Y/N) should never EVER do that again." Zeno chuckled quietly. The unknown boy ran up and hugged her, tackling her down onto the floor. "(N/N)!"

(Y/N)'s POV

"(N/N)!" And there I was, frozen. I was in disbelief as someone who should've died was hugging me. I was very, very angry. So, I decided to punch him. "That's the second time today!" He yelled, clutching his stomach. I got up and crossed my arms,

"How Are you alive?" I asked Wren.

"Well..." then his stomach growled. Really loud. It went on for a minute, "I think I should have some breakfast first. I haven't eaten in 2 days."

--------------------------------------

Hello! Its me! Your amazing author, Kat! Its not Flower. She's doing work. 

Anyways. Are any of you familiar with TBHK? Toilet bound Hanako-kun? 

I drew Mitsuba! Just kidding. It wasn't me, it was my amazing friend also named Kat! Let's just call her Rin for now, otherwise it'll get confusing.

 It wasn't me, it was my amazing friend also named Kat! Let's just call her Rin for now, otherwise it'll get confusing

Here it is, in all its glory! She's a pretty good artist don't ya think?

See you next time (which is probably gonna be a long time, sorry)!