THEY FLIPPIN ANSWERED YES

So you know that friend that works on this with me? Yeah, they answered and this is how the call went (Kat is me and Flower is that friend)

Kat: OH MY FLIPPING GOD YOU ANSWERED WHAT SHOULD I DO I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD ANSWER

Flower: Be quiet or I'll end it.

Kat: Right right, so where have you been?

Flower: Family business, no I can't tell you as it's 'confidential'.

Kat: Okay, by the way I haven't actually started on the next chapter.....

Flower: If I could smack you, I would.

Kat: Instead, I started a new story that we'll be working on and no, it's not a fanfiction. I haven't decided what to call it though.

Flower: Show the Prologue to the readers and ask if they have any ideas.

Kat: OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT, THANKS BYE

So according to Flower's advice I will show you the prologue. Please tell us in the comments if you have any ideas.

Prologue

"The five I'm about to tell you of are real. They exist. A person who wields infinite knowledge, a Shapeshifter, One who cannot die, the only known Magic User, and one who's strength cannot be rivaled.."

"That's me! That's me! I defeated all the knights in training yesterday!"

"Yes it is, what else do you want to defeat?"

"I'm gonna be the first to slay a dragon!"

"....What a strange wish."

"Just watch! I will be the first! And I'll bring it's head all the way back to the village! And we'll celebrate all night long!"

Soo, any ideas?