Chapter 14

Blossom's POV
Their house was like a thirty minute drive away from ours. It was kinda weird because we lived in a nice quiet neighborhood while they lived in the main city, you would have thought it would take longer.
"Hi." I greeted Brick with a fake smile on my face.
"Hey." He replied staring at me with confusion.
We remained silent just looking at each other waiting for the other to say something. I took the time to study his eyes, they were still the same ruby red color as of the last time i saw him, no, the last time i truly got to study his eyes was on the day that changed everything and on that day his eyes were a darker shade of red, so dark it could have been confused for being black.
Why was it a different shade now?
"Aren't you going to lets us in." Bubbles asked.
"Oh right."
He stepped of the way and let us walk in. After he closed the door, he pulled me to a corner by my arm, "didn't you get my text."
"What text?" I asked genuinely confused.
"I...ugh....never mind." he let go of my arm. then went to where the stairs were, "Booms." He yelled.
A minute later a shirtless boomer was leading Miyako to his room.
"I guess we should head to my room."
I didn't miss the sly smile on his face. I didn't want to be in his room alone with him. Its not that i didn't trust him -i don't trust him though-, i just don't trust myself being alone with him; i might end up killing him before I get the chance to read his mind.
"Why cant we work here?"
He smirked, "Don't be scared. I'm not going to try anything."
He was enjoying this, too much. Only if he knew i was scared of killing him and not of him trying to touch me.
"You will be dead before the thoughts even forms in your dumb brain."
He laughed at my threat, "C'mon." then led me to his room. With a sigh i followed him.
When he was about to open his door he looked over his shoulder at me, "Hope you don't mind but i have a guest over."
"I don't care." With that he opened the door. "as long as-" i was cut short by the sight of a blonde in his room. "Princess?" I whispered in disbelief.
Of course it was her, i was beginning to wonder why she hadn't shown up in this story yet.
When she saw both of us she immediately threw something in her hand under her bag which was on the ground.
"Who is this?" She got up from his bed then asked while eyeing me.
"Momoko. Princess. Princess. Momoko." He introduced us.
"I am not interrupting something am i?" I asked him.
"No, we will be done in five." He plopped on his bed.
I gave him a look.
He chuckled and buried his face in his hand, "That's not what i meant."
"Okay." I sat on the chair front on his desk.
I watched for 30minutes as he attempted to tutor her while she was busy flirting with him. Touching him unnecessarily, staring at him from under her eyelashes and doing other things she thought was attractive but made her look stupid.
"Can you stop the flirting and speed this up?" I asked her with a mix of boredom and annoyance.
"Who do you think you are?" I suspected she was about to say but only got out "Who do-" because Brick interrupted her backing me up.
"Yea. Stop trying to act so coy. Its obvious you're flirting."
She glared at both of us, "Screw the both of you." She was ready to storm off.
"looks like you got a headstart." I picked up a pink lace panty with my pen. So that's what she tried to hide under her bag. "You forgot your underwear."
She snatched it from my hand, huffed then left.
Brick stared at me, surprise evident on his face. It was definitely going to be awkward now.
"We didn't."
"I don't care."
"Honestly, we didnt-"
"Honestly, i don't care. Its your body, do what you want with it." I was apathetic the situation.
"See, the way your talking makes me believe you think we had sex."
"Whats our project." I ignored his remark trying to get rid of the image of him and Princess together.
"You're turning red."
"i'm not."
"You are. Are you jealous?" He was grinning at me like the asshole he is.
I glared at him. Of course i was jealous why did it have to be princess out of all the girls. He knows how much i hate her. Technically he doesn't, but he knows how much Blossom hates her. He truly is a backstabber.
"Can we just focus on getting work done. I had to watch you flirt with Princess for the last 30minutes."
"So you are jealous."
"Whats our project?" I asked again.
"You don't know? And you call you call yourself a nerd."
"You're dumb."
"Says the girl who wears fake pink contacts." He rebutted.
"They're not-" I almost blurted out but i held my tongue.
What was i thinking! I wasn't thinking at all.
"i think they make me look pretty."
"You need more than contacts to look pretty."
"Jerk." I kicked him causing him to laugh and i to smile.
What was i doing! I needed him to think of me and not joke around with him like we were friends.
"And i think it makes me look more like Blossom from power puff girls."
His expression immediately changed, i knew this was my chance to view his memories.
I saw images of what happened that day but something was weird, it was really blurry; like the memory wasn't his. I tried go farther to before the fight but all i saw was nothing. It was like a dark cloud the same thing i saw when i tried to read his mind that day. I tried going beyond that dark cloud and it took me straight to the last memory of us together. They day i killed mojo..
I immediately broke the connection between our minds. Did we really deserve what the boys did? Was their motive really the anger they felt towards us for killing HIM and Mojo? I thought they hated them and i thought they loved us....i guess i was so wrong.
I decided to try again to browse through his memories but I was interrupted.
The door opened with a bang and Miyako stormed it.
"Momoko. Lets go." She called sternly.
"I'm b-"
"Now."
Miyako was never like this. Something was up.
Another chapter done.
So happy with the way this book turned out thank you for making me continue it.