goals & thanks

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed reading soulmates, I had a lot of fun writing. This is basically a page that contains my goals, and anyone I want to thank for this book.

If you stick around for a bit longer, they'll likely be an epilogue soon, as well as another book with Donghyuck's pov.

GOALS
Eventually, i'd like this book to reach 1k reads, and around 50 favorites. I'd also like there to be around 30 comments. I was thinking every time I reach one of those goals I could do a bonus chapter.

So for example if I reach 1k reads i'll do a bonus chapter, and if I reach another 1k reads after that i'll do a bonus chapter, etc.

THANKS

I'd like to give a big thanks to DailyDoseOfTrashness for encouraging me to write, as well as hyping up my writing. I appreciate it a lot thank you, considering this is my first "finished" book since around 2014. Believe it or not, it took a lot of encouragement and time just to write 4 chapters. It's extremely hard for me to stay motivated at something for more than a day.

I'd also like to give a thanks to jenae_t234 for always reading, and favoriting my chapters even though you don't really stan NCT or know much about them, thank you. It really means a lot to me, thank you Jenae.