Chapter two|| gang

"Oops sorry." I apologized after I had bumped into someone as I was trying to exit the hallways of the school. I finally reached the exit and pushed myself out. I walked down the street to a small caffee shop where Harry and the football team were eating. I was told that the team always eats there together so I hoped the food was good. I walked in and immediately spotted the loud group of boys. I stood still in the entrance for a moment, just staring at them. At some point, Harry noticed me and waved me over. I smiled and was about to walk up to him when I noticed something wrong. A couple tables down sat Louis, away from the team. He sat alone, reading in silence. Some girls stared at him with lust but he seemed to ignore it.

I took a deep breath and walked to Louis, sitting across from him. He looked up surprised before grinning at me. "Niall Horan. Why arent you sitting with the team?" He asked.

"I could ask you the same thing." He laughed a little and nodded. "Doesn't mean that im the teams captain and that girls like me that the team does." He surprisingly didn't look hurt or anything. He actually seemed to like it better that way, for some reason. He nodded towards me, waiting for me to explain. I shrugged. "Your alone and you look nice so why not?" He smiled and looked down at his food. He then looked at where my food would be sitting if I had some.

"Wheres your food?" He asked. I looked at the counter in front where I had to go buy my food. I would have to pass by the team and Harry was giving me dirty looks. I looked back at him and shrugged. "Not hungry." I lied at the same time my stomach screamed for food. Louis chuckled and pushed his muffin towards me. "Here. Ill never be able to eat it." I took it without arguing and started eating.

"Why is curly staring at you like that? Does he have a crush?" Louis asked. I looked up and noticed that he wasn't pleased with the idea. I laughed to break the tension a little, which worked as he smiled at me. It soon disappeared when I answered. "Actually, hes my boyfriend." He stopped eating. "Why?" I had the urge to laugh at the question but decided against it when I saw his unpleased expression. "Because I love him." I shrugged an continued eating.

"What does he do to make you love him?" I shrugged again. "Its hard to explain. Hes just himself around me and not the one he pretends to be around others. Makes me feel special, you know?" He just stared at me in thought. He suddenly stood up, leaving his food on the table and started leaving. But before he did, he bent down towards my ear and said "ill show you the real me."

I closed my eyes for a second, taking in what just happened. I then opened them again and got up, walking over to the football team. "Hey babe." Harry smiled up at me. I smiled back and sat next to him. He leaned over and softly kissed my lips. "Why were you talking to that guy?" Some boy from the team asked. I didn't know him. I didn't know anyone from the team actually and I was confused as to how Harry already knew them. "Im Liam by the way." I nodded, now knowing his name. "Im Niall. He seemed lonely and hes our captain after all." I shrugged.

"Don't give him any pity. He doesn't deserve it." He told me. I frowned. "What do you mean?" I wasn't giving him any, I was just being friendly. And why didn't he deserve any? "Last year everyone liked him. I was his best friend actually and he had this amazing girlfriend but he went along and threw everything away. He joined this gang for some reason and they made him do many thing. He sold drugs, raped and killed people, including his girlfriend. One day he decided he didn't want part in it anymore so one of the members in the gang killed her."

"Killed who?" I asked, wanting to know. "His sister. Raped then killed." I wont lie, I felt pity then. Nobody deserves that. But I also got scared. What if that was his real self that he wanted to show me? What if he was going to kill me or something.

I got up from my seat and walked out, not saying a word. Too many thoughts went through my head as I walked back to class. Was this why people didn't talk to Louis anymore? It was stupid. Everybody needed a friend, a shoulder to cry on. Louis didn't have one. As scared as I was, I wanted to be that person for him.

A/N: so... How did you guys like it? Louis was a bad boy now wasn't he? Don't worry you will find out very soon what actually happened!

I have been thinking about writing a new book... On insest. I know it's a weird topic but yeah. Its not going to be like a father raping its kid of something! I want it to be like siblings falling in love. I also don't know if I want it to be boyxboy or not so comment if it should be!!

Im working hard on this book and im so thankful for all the support. I notice who votes and who comments so just know that im thankful for you.

Til next time,

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW